Who loves the Rasmus??

PippinsLady

OMG :D

I have the full Rasmus album...someone has put it online a week before the release date...its just BRILLIANT!!!!! You are so going to love it!!!

Words just can't describe how good it is !!! Well done boys is all I can say!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my lord!!!! (I have to stop saying that) AAAAAAAHHHHH I can't wait for next week, I bought the single today and I love Dancer in the Dark, it's so beautiful... :lol:

Anyhoo, I may be off to both 'cos mother dearest wants to see them again, how embarrasing... :wub:

And this is why I love them so much...they have so much fun!!! You wait till see Mikko...kissing our Lauri and wheres Mikko's hand going aswell :blush:

civitavecchia02.jpg

civitavecchia13.jpg

Good on ya Mikko..your forgiven..just keep tugging at that top..I wanna see more chest :D

civitavecchia09.jpg

and the picture that nearly made me stop breathing last night...Im suddenly nervous about seeing this pint sized guy again!! Look at that toned belly!!!

civitavecchia03.jpg

and finally..what on earth is Lauri doing on the floor :(

civitavecchia04.jpg

3 WEEKS TO GO!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Oops, sorry I haven't been around, college is really tiring... :lol:

Those are some great pics!!! YAY! So soooooooooooooooooon

I saw HIM on Monday, ah they were amazing, so good :P:P And I'm off to see Nightwish tomorrow, my Aunty's let me down so I now have 2 tickets spare! Grrr families eh? How're you doing hunny? :D

I was at HIM too!!!!

My mates came out McDonalds and walked striaght into Ville and Seppo - I think I would of paid to have seen there faces lol

Thats all right mate...just as long as you are enjoying college!

Enjoy Nightwish!! I wish I could go too...Im working though :D The last time I saw them was at Ankkarock and they bloody rocked!!!!! I wanna see Tuomas again lol

Can't believe the Rassie tour is sooo soon! Im off next Thursday to see them play in Finland...first few dates to the tour! Can't bloody wait!

OOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooh you lucky girlie!!! :D:P My lord it's come so soon.

LMAO!!!! I wondered if you were there, did you wait for them? We just joined the queue, my b/f's not a queuing person (until The Rasmus :lol: ) Hehe, awww I wish I knew you were there, I would've said hi! :D

I drove down with me mate after work for HIM so I couldn't queue..it was either HIM or Rasmus...and the Rasmus won lol

I wish I has of known you was there too...I met up with a few people I hadn't seen in ages. You could of been one lol

Im really excited about the UK tour...probably more then the Finnish one...I have a very good feeling about it!

• 2 weeks later...

im back from Finland and 3 gigs gone and I can promise you that you will love the new set!!

All rocking and hard with all the singles we know chucked in too. They even have added Chill, Falling and Funeral song in as acoustic!!!

They played very very old songs like Rakka and Funky Jam ..which made us all laugh!!

Aki from stage told us off as me and my mate was drinking..he corrected us with..."Its a no alcohol tour!" in English!!

Eero jumped us after the first gig and was taking photo's of us...which was odd lmfaoooo

Lauri pointed up to me and my mate during Still Standing and sang.."Your up there always with me!!"...we melted and went crazy which got a smile and Aki waving at us!

Fantastic tour and fantastic time in Finland yet again....roll on 3 weeks!!!

Ahh Jeez, I haven't been here for agesssssssss, I feel so bad.

EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee I'm getting real excited about the tour now, even if I am going to only one gig :P Ah well.

Seems like you had a great time in Finland, wish I could of gone...

So what's the new set like? Do they do any Dead Letters songs? Please tell me they do In The Shadows... :headscratch:

Edited by illyria

Yeah they deff do ITS..they do Still Standing, Guilty, In my Life and First days of my life...I think thats it off dead letters...oh and obv Funeral song and Falling acoustic.

The set is much longer then before and believe me the new songs are brillient live. I was alittle worried how they would be live but they are fantastic..night after night and Haert of misery are fooking brilliant but Keep your heart broken and Immortal are just :headscratch: they are so powerful.

I was surppose to be in Stockholm last week but was ill :P

My mate saw all of them and Lauri was asking after us and was hoping we liked the new set bless him. App his voice is not coping very well though. With a longer set and having such a break his vpice is feeling strained at the mo....poor little mite.

He was very happy to be ging home to his and Pauli's new studio though. And he got very giddy when my friend said we had plans for Aki's bday...my mate wouldn't tell him what we had for Aki though lmao.

Oh I forgot to mention aswell...Eero's well on form at the mo...hes singing LOADS. Even sang Creep by Radio head as acoustic!! Seriously everyone went crazy and sang with him...he got the biggest cheer out of anyone!

I have a feeling this UK tour is going to be good!If they stay relaxed and happy how they were in Finland then we are onto soemthing special believe me.

I can't get the image of Lauri jumping behind the speakers and hiding out of my head. In the middle of ITS he just did it and peeked out and spoke to crowd...he just looked so dam cute bless him. In his white shirt and tie lmaooooo

Im really excited about UK..roll on two weeks eh?!

Edited by KT171

Well were dedicated lol :P

Ah dammit I really can't wait, I really wanna go to Brighton too but I went there last Sunday for a bike rally and it wasn't that nice at night... :(

OOhhh good to hear that all is well in Rassy camp, I hope Lauri's voice gets better, I have vocal training and know how he feels. After a break your voice feels so tiny... :D:(

Anyhoo, you feeling better?

In The Shadows was my favourite song of last year,I absolutely love it!Didn't like the stuff after though.

Are they really popular enough to gather 92 pages on this forum?:firedevil:

882008[/snapback]

lol we are very dedicated aint we mate?!! over a year now this thread has been going lol

Yeah I think all is well back in the Rassie camp lol I heard soon as they got home after Stockholm Lauri was out drinking :blink: So much for the no alcohol tour eh?!

I'm feeling much better now and ready for the Uk tour...glad I was ill now and not then.

Oh mate you have to come to Brighton....we will look after you I promise! I have a special feeling for Brighton and London...we are off out in London...day off so we are gonna go out for a drink.

Woo The Rasmus are cool

881409[/snapback]

that they are..and dam I'm gonna say it again...such great guys aswell!!!So much fun esp when a certain lead singer is drunk :D

881806[/snapback]

lol haha :( ive only heard one of their songs... so cant exactly say im a big fan or anything but i love the one song that i have heard :(

ah big fan or not...your always welcome in here lol

Which song did you hear?

ohhh Holly I just got the video for Sail away...its lovely and nice and very very odd but the ending is very sad. They all turn to like stone and fall to pieces...it's very disturbing to see my fav guys crumble lol.

Never the less I can't wait to hear Lauri turn on the story of the video lmaooo Now that should be good lol

yeah that is the name of the song...very odd for it to be on radio, was never a single or oat lol

I only have a week and a bit to go till I see them again. Will be nice to see thoise faces again lol...and finally on my shores hehehehehe

*huk*

Sorry, i think i just threw up a little in my mouth.

They had a few good songs, and while the lead singer is slightly neolithic i wouldnt really describe him as 'hot'. Oh, well. Each to their strange, strange own i suppose.

that said, in the video, wit the mirror and stuff, and the victorian lady.. I want to knwo who does his hair, becaise it was cool. That or get some feathers and a hell-load of glue.

lmao Darkman...he is lovely in the flesh believe me. I swear he could have girls falling at his feet but hes too fooking shy and would prob get embarrassed if that happened :D

His hair?? you like the hair??? He does it himself...since he was younger...and even does the feathers himself...although im still wondering how he gets the feathers to stay in place :lol::lol: