Who loves the Rasmus??

PippinsLady

Hey hun!!

Long time no see ;)

The Album is out Sept 12th and No Fear is out Aug 29th.

I'm really excited about hearing No Fear at Ankkarock - I just can't wait to see them rock out to it. The only draw back is...Have you seen how big the Ankkarock stage is? Its like at least 6ft above head level - im sure!! How the hell am I gonna see Aki from the crowd :D

I think I might have buckled on the German dates....we've started to look at some weekend dates :lol: And they are just after Aki's bday..if I can do it I think I might be going :P

Bloody stupid Finns!!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Clare, nice to have you around again :P Are you home for the summer now?

Lol Katie, you don't half do some globe-trotting seeing those boys :wub:

Thanks for the second download of No Fear, it's a hell of a lot better and clearer and I really love the end bit where it's all tinkley lol :D

*big yawn*

Just walked in and Im sooooo tired. Ankka was beyong brilliant..they did Chill and Liquid again and 3 new songs.

Everyone was on form and they were very excited..you could tell. Satright after gig we buggered off to Lost and Found and wen we came back upstairs I bumped into Mikko. He laughed and said hi and then was soon followed by the lovely Dirk.

I wondered around the corner and soon smiled when I saw Lauri stood there with his tux still on. I stroked him on his shgoulder and he looked around and grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

He said he had missed us and loved us very much. I stood talking to him for about 5 mins but spotted Aki so i ddi a runner ( Aki still scares me lmao) Lauri gave me a hug and he made me promise to come and see him later.

I went to the bar and tried to calm me nerves...I had never spoken to Aki before and I was really nervous.

My this point the place was packed and me stood happily on my own while my mate was at the bar didn't notice a certain person heading my way.

I looked up and nearly wet myself as Aki came bounding up to me all happy and smily. He kept saying thankyou for coming and that he couldn't wait to be back in the UK again.

I told him them coming back to the UK was helping my bank balance a lot as well. You should of seen his little face and he told me save my money.

We spoke some more but by the end of the night I was totally over my fear of him. He is a really sweet guy and just so cute and tiny.

Bout 1am I made my way back to Lauri again and it was there I stayed till 4am.

He took the **** out of me big style and me and him was chatting all night. Although he was very pissed and told me to fook off twice and stook two fingers up at me like inches away from my nose. I was dying with laughter.

My highlight though was my present from him.

He was very touchy feely and very close on frienship basis all night and I held his hand and pulled him to me as I was sat on a stool.

I said...

"Lauri the first time I met you, you said I had to be special to have something?...."

(Lauri looks worried and cheeky)

"You said I had to be special to have a feather...Im in so much debt for youi guys...am I special enough now?"

"I would feel very naked with just one feather though.." he replies.

"But naked is not always bad..." I say tapping his belly.

Bless his little heart...he whipped it straight out his hair and gave it me. Someone else asked for the other but he wouldn't give it up lol

I have loads more to tell you but right now Im so tired...

Heres my piccy with the man himself..

picture.jpg

As we all stumbled out he said see you in tomoorw and Aki nabbed me too and said thankyou for coming bless him.

the next night I got the wonderful chance of talking to his gorgeous gf. She was in Lost and Found alone and is the most loviest person ever.

I shall tell you loads more later....

till then

goodnight

xxxxxxxxx

p.s Im doing all UK dates..they ahve just added a brighton gig on the Sunday but lookout as Manchester, Brighton are already sold out

WOW!!! Bloody hell, it's so cool that they know you now :unsure:

Awww and you have a feather woooooo :lol: Sounds like you had a crazy but good time, hun.

I'm off to London for sure I dunno about any others, I can't have time off from college which sucks... :D Lol! I knew you'd be going out to Finland :unsure:

So glad trhe forum is back...bloody hell Ive missed my Rassie buddies on here lol

Had a major fight yesterday for the Finland tickets but we came away happy. I have tickets for all 3 and Im esp happy with the Tavastia ticket - it sold out in 4 hours!

I can't wait to see the boys again..I seem to have a constant smile across my face at the moment. I just can't believe this time last year I was just about to see TR for the second time. And now 20 gigs on and I even know them to a certain degree.

Lauri makes me laugh so much and I see him totally like a brother figure now. You should of seen us on the Saturday night..I told him he was crap for not singing Life Burns with Apocalyptica - I blinked and when I opened my eyes I had two fingers stuck up at me, like inches from my nose. I was like :P No Lauri !! lmao

He really is a sweetie and I love him very much now...the more I see of him the more he touches my heart. I can't wait for Sept...Its really gonna rock!

I have a couple of sneaky pics my mate took on the Saturday..

Iknowthesegirls.jpg

He was explaining to his mate how he knows us bless him.

Finnsarelovely.jpg

LOL he seems to do this a lot...I only told him that Finns were lovely and he was a nice guy and he did this at me!!

sing.jpg

Lauri showing us how he should of been singing...he was app too hyper and sang out of tune during the first new song bless him.

tellhim.jpg

Look at that grin!! He was telling his mate how I had gone to Japan..shortly after he demanded that I told him about it - such a sweet heart!

Anyway enough with my memories...

Can't wait to see you mate in London.....its gonna be brilliant :D

Edited by KT171

Awwwwww I'm really happy for you, having so many memories, it's great, I wish I had the confidence to talk to them and the luck to meet them :P:lol:

Lol I'm loving the sneaky pictures :lol: Bloody hell, 20 gigs??!!??!?! And it doesn't even seem that many! :D London is gonna be good, I can't wait to see you too hunny apparently the Mean Fiddler is very small, about 100 people according to the boyfriend so it should be good, he says that even if you stand at the back it's like you're at the front :P Yay can't wait :lol:

Edited by illyria

It was Mean Fiddler that Lauri did his stage dive at last year as well. Can't see him doing it again this time though lmao

Im well excited about the UK tour but just as much about the Finnish tour. I just can't wait to get back to the country.

Last time we was there we met this really cool guy..then we found out his band was coming to the UK and I have just spent the weekend with them.

They are brillaint and such lovely guys as well. Mad as hatters but brilliant!

You should check them out I think you would like them..

www.deepinsight.net

Im so tired at the moment and trying my hardest to sort out all these Rasmus bloody dates.

Im ready to see them again now and can't wait for the album. Have you heard all the snippets off the album?

There new site is up with loads of piccys etc

http://www.musicbay.se/buy/index.asp?movie...1&company_id=39

Im liking a good few of them. But one of my favs is deff Shot! I loved it wen they played it at Ankka though - deff gonna be one of me favs! Its getting me very excited for the tour!

I haven't been in Mean Fiddler before but my mate saw Rasmus there and she said its tiny.

Im so in love with the new songs...Dont you think Heart of Misery sounds like the old song, Madness? It was like going back in time listening to it lmao

My favs are Sail away, Night after Nighta nd the brilliant Shot! But they are all so good but Lucifer's Angel is deff sneaking up on me now as well :lol:

love the new piccys of them

getImage.jpg

getImage1.jpg

getImage2.jpg

getImage3.jpg

And my personal fav...Aki :wub:

getImage4.jpg

Tiny = Great :D AHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh I really can't wait :lol:

Awww I love those pictures, they're so cool. I know what you mean about Heart of Misery sounds a bit like it belongs on Into but I think that's kinda cool as it will please everyone :lol:

Oh that reminds me, I have a new MSN addy - lucifers-angel@hotmail.co.uk hehe I wanted something Rasmusy so I stole a song :D

Looks like ticket sales are going well...they aint playing Mean Fiddler anymore! They've been bumped up to the Astoria again *Bounces*

And I have another site that has bits of the new songs on. It takes a while for them to load but when they do its so worth while! Ive found bringing page up and then reloading it after about 30 secs makes it play. If youi do the same for each song and then after it will load staright away.

http://www.therasmusuk.com/

lmao my mate saw Pauli last night after a special gig. He was really drunk ...again....

and kept changing the lyric's to No Fear to No Tetley :blink: I swear him and Lauri think all we do is drink tea when we are home lol

Can't wait to see them..Im getting very excited!

Oh crap, I hope this gig restores my faith in the Astoria, I had a crappy time there when I saw My Chemical Romance and as a result I didn't want to go back and I doubt I'll be seeing that band again... :borg:

Thanks for the website by the way

Edited by illyria

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I have the full version of Immortal!!!!

Its brilliant and Im so in love with it!!! I want the album NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Download it off this link...

http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0DLCKNC...1D1BYTKL6VBOF7A

Why what happpened in the Astoria? why wont you see MCR again?

Im sure the Astoria will be fine with the Rassie's..I saw them there last year and it was brilliant!

yeah I alway say that...I think TR fans are one of the loviest set of people ever.

We know how to have a good time and we are not horrible about it lol

That and the fact the guys are so lovely always helps lol I just can't wait to get back on tour again.

4 weeks and counting to the Finnish tour!

Go to both!!!!

It would be great to see you at both of them...this tour is gonna be like a reunion of old faces that I haven't seen in so long lol

I have a very good feeling about the Nottingham gig aswell...thats gonna be a special one I know it!

And did I tell you I mite be off to Brussells to see them aswell...I should listen to Aki and save my money!! Im so broke at the mo lol