Who loves the Rasmus??

PippinsLady

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope not long now!!! :huh::lol:

Im excited about it to although a bit scared because Prongs (formally pippinslady and my friend) isnt going any more, so hopefully Im going with DarkElf if he can bare it! It means tavelling a lot on my tod again but it'll be worth it!!

I love the book idea, that means we all have to get cracking Im real busy at the moment so I can imagine your pages really great and packed full of stuff fo Lauri and my page will just have a shoddy drawing on it or something....ooh dear, need to get that sorted!

I'll ask Andy if he can help me!

*looks adoringly at andy* ;)

Cant wait!! :lol:

awwww why isn't she coming anymore?

I bought kerrang today, its got a review of there gig they did in manchester. Heres a quote

" The rasmus, to their absoult credit are a very good live band. A picture perfect sound allows frontman Lauri to punch out each crisp and cunneing melody to maxium effect. FFF falling and First days of my life are as glossy and instantly resonant as they are on the album. "

heres my fav quote...

"Lauri is a strangly absorbing precence, skipping on the stage like a leprechaun after winning a goth make-over competion "

awwwww I can't wait to see this :lol:

There is a article in this wednesdays issue of kerrang with them aswell.

and look guys...look what i bought on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...MEBWN%3AIT&rd=1

love the poster!

i was thinking maybe each of us should fill out a questionnaire thingy telling everyone what were like and that goes on each Angel's page with a photo... :D

the rest of the book can be filled with letters, poems, quotes and art etc

any good?

:blink:

oh and i think the first thing in the book should be a letter from us explaining who we are lol

So close now!

She isnt going any more because she doesnt really like them as much as us lot! *shock horror* nah its understandable if she doesnt want to spend money of things she doesnt entirely like right! :D

I'm scared and excited!

Love the ideas of the book Illy! What type of questions would we have in the questionnaire? And i think its important we explain who we are...... ;)

The review about the gig sounds great! I can imagine Lauri skipping like a leprechaun! How funny :lol:

Nice poster too! :lol: