ET10 to be the last ET Convention!

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

With just over two weeks before we are all partying at ET10 I just wanted to let you know that ET10 will be the last Twilight Convention we will be running! :-(

Unfortunately, there isn't enough interest to carry on running Twilight only events past this one and so I just wanted to let everyone know in case there are people thinking maybe they will come to the next one rather than this time.

For those of you that are already attending ET10 I wanted to say a huge thank you for your support, and although it's sad that there won't be an ET11, that doesn't mean ET10 won't be all kinds of AWESOME!!!!!!!! :-) We have loads planned for you and 5 fantastic guests, 2 of whom are complete newbies! :-)

We are all looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks time where we can see ET off with a bang! :thumbup:

Take care,

Mark :-)

Very sad times =( I just really hope you would still consider getting Twilight guests at shows like LFCC and MK. That's a pretty please with a cherry request! Especially as a lot of the cast are turning up in other projects now that are still relevant to conventions - Christian in Walking Dead, Rachelle in Under The Dome, Billy in Revolution etc.

Xxx

• Like 2

Im so gutted this will be my first and last ET but hopefully it wont be my first and last convention. Im so glad I get to attend the last one, I just wish id heard of ET years ago.

Hopefully the last one will be the best one ever. I will have to throw myself in completely to get the full experience. Wish I had gone Gold now, I had hoped I could start small this year and upgrade next year.