Sign in to follow this  
WatcherMark

Kyoryuger Dance (Minna Atsumare Kyoryuger)

Hey guys,

I've been thinking... would anyone be interested in getting together at some point and filming ourselves performing the ED dance from Kyoryuger (? I know its been done at other cons in the past, and would love the chance to film ourselves doing it, especially at the con will be really close to the Power Rangers Dino Charge premier.

For anyone who hasn't seen the dance, here's an example of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSauBgRxOdI. There's loads of other versions online too.

Anyway, if anyone is interested then let me know in this thread :)

the premiere for Dino Charge in the UK wont be until September and that's if we even get it, channel 5 didn't get this years season (Super Megaforce) POP! got the rights to it

Edited by french.123

and also I wouldn't be surprised if Saban cuts the dance/morph out and refilms it to not include the dance

Edited by french.123

But in the end, it's not meant to really be a tribute to Dino Charge but to Kyoryuger. Plus it's just meant to be a bit of fun anyway.

i love this song! i play it in my car everyday! but there isnt a dance for the complete version. just the short version! lol. need to make it up! VAMOLA!

If we did it, it would only be the first verse and chorus in the end credits.

The moves aren't hard to learn, and are shown in the video I posted in the OP.