Photography at LFCC (of the attendees)

I'm planning to try and get some photos of some of the amazing costumes people will be turning up in but I wondered what do people normally do afterwards? I'd like to make sure that people see the photos afterwards. Posting them on here and on Facebook with the #lfcc hashtag seems like a good start but do people typically go further than that, exchanging details at the time, etc?

I'm planning to try and get some photos of some of the amazing costumes people will be turning up in but I wondered what do people normally do afterwards? I'd like to make sure that people see the photos afterwards. Posting them on here and on Facebook with the #lfcc hashtag seems like a good start but do people typically go further than that, exchanging details at the time, etc?

I'd say:

1- ask first before taking the photo if its ok

2 - Tell them where you will put photo's up

3 - give them your email so they can contact you and ask for a copy etc.

• Like 1

I'd say:

1- ask first before taking the photo if its ok

2 - Tell them where you will put photo's up

3 - give them your email so they can contact you and ask for a copy etc.

Cheers :-)