George Harris Autos

All depends on how busy it is. It's possible at first yes, but I imagine he won't be insanely busy.

If there's VTs then grab one each.

Oh okay :) That sounds like a plan. I don't see it as an issue, as I'm not expecting to get an auto?

I don't think it should be a problem if he's quiet. If he's operating a VT system just pick one up for yourself that way you can go in with your friend to take photos.

• Like 1

Does George have VT's?

Do you think it's possible I can go up with a friend who's getting an auto - to take pictures, chat briefly - if I'm not getting one?

I don't think he'll be insanely popular.

I wouldn't have thought George would have VTs.

However, if he does BOTH you and your friend would need to have VTs (within the range being called) to go up together. If he does not you will be fine to go up with them.

Edited by Elspeth

I don't think it should be a problem if he's quiet. If he's operating a VT system just pick one up for yourself that way you can go in with your friend to take photos.

Thanks for the help, everyone's so helpful :) It's just my first Con and want to make sure I'm do EVERYTHING right :P

All depends on how busy it is. It's possible at first yes, but I imagine he won't be insanely busy.

If there's VTs then grab one each.

Oh by the way David...when/where can I pick up my Anthony Head auto I won on Twitter?

I'm presuming it is a pre-signed one :P