Any cosplayers interested in having their photo taken next weekend?

Hi everyone,

I am a very keen photographer and I am going to be at Collectormania Milton Keynes next weekend. I'm hoping to photograph as many cosplayers as possible so if anyone is going and is interested in having their photograph taken perhaps we can arrange to meet up at some point during the day for a shoot? I will of course provide digital copies of any images I take to anyone I photograph.

Alternatively, if we happen to cross paths over the weekend maybe you may permit me to take your photo then?

I will be attending all three days but will likely only be there on the afternoon on Friday as I will be travelling down from North Wales in the morning.

I will be in costume myself, with my plan currently being to either attend as The Observer from the TV series 'Fringe' (this will involve me being dressed in a black suit with black tie and white shirt and wearing a bald cap with a trilby hat on) or as Kirito from the anime 'Sword Art Online' or possibly both on different days, so hopefully this may help you to recognise me.

Some of the best examples of my past cosplay photography (including a few shots from Wales Comic Con over the last few years) can be seen here:

http://www.robertman...phy.com/cosplay

I look forward to seeing you all there smile.png

Robert