Middle-earth

Frodos_Girl

*still in Rivendell*

Wonder what's happening?

*sends mega telepathic wave to all forces of good in middle-earth*

Anyone at all interested in a raid against annoying little wraith git?

(gtb the wraith king didn't get this by the way so don't pretend you did cos you got no brain!!and are evil)

err, if i got no brain...HOW THE FREAKING HELL ARE YOU ABLE TO GIVE ME FREAKING MIGRAINES YOU PATHETIC LADYBOY?!?!?!?

*ahem*

so, lurtzy, when do you want to raid rivendell?

oh, by the way!!! I'VE GOT MY BODY BACK!!!

Witchyking was able to help me, so :D:P:P elves can NEVER defeat us!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D^_^:blink:

*to wraith king*

You were vapour when this was sent,moron!!!

AND YOU ARE EVIL!!!!!

(as you are so fond of telling peeps READ THE POSTS In FULL please!!!!)

i may be EVIL but hey!!! you have a link with me ladyboy....your telepathy goes automatically to my head!!!

and i never said anything about NOT being vapour when you sent it...

just that i've got my body back NOW!!!!

:huh::D:D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's going on now, then??

Eomer, I hope I dson't do anything that'll hurt you, my baby, but you see this nice wraithking here has promised us Middle-Earth domination if we do something for him............ :D

I don't understand!

Lurtzy what's going on? What deal? Rule Middle Earth?

So very, very confused!

*Falls off Horse in Confusion*

err...

*worried*

eomer....

your big lurtzy's gonna help me kill elrond ladylord, or at least release me from her spell of friendship rings - and then i'll help you both rule middle earth together.

at least, for the rest of your lives ^_^

The thing is, wraithking - if I actually kill the Lady Elrond, will that not rather offend her dear daughter, the Lady Arwen? And once she found out it was you that sent me to do the deed, will that not abolish any chances that you may have with her? :D

The thing is, wraithking - if I actually kill the Lady Elrond, will that not rather offend her dear daughter, the Lady Arwen? And once she found out it was you that sent me to do the deed, will that not abolish any chances that you may have with her? :P

nah....elrond's a total git anyway!!!

btw...i only call him/her 'lady' as an insult really....like PONCE LADYBOY and anything else i've said to him/her :o

and hey, us wraiths are COLD!!!! even if arwen ain't willin....once you guys get all middle earth it won't really matter!!!

though if you do leave elrond alive make sure its only just about....s/he needs to be so weak that i can throw off the power of the ring!!!!

:D^_^:blink::huh::D:D:D:P

and anyway....only a good guy would let the enemy find out so easily....

Edited by Gandalf the Black

Oh - I always thought Elrond really was a Lady :wub:

I'VE JUST SEEN YOUR SIG!!!!!!! :D Really wraithy boy, are you sure that you aren't just saying all these nice things so that I bend to your will?

well, elrond is played here by a girly....someone who lives just about 20 minite drive from me!!! :wub:

hey, is it workin? you bendin, big boy?

:P:angel:

The thing is, wraithking - if I actually kill the Lady Elrond, will that not rather offend her dear daughter, the Lady Arwen? And once she found out it was you that sent me to do the deed, will that not abolish any chances that you may have with her? :wub:

Good point!!

oh anyway wraithy dear if you kill me will not the grief of my daughter caus her to die of sorrow??

Esp since in order too get her you'll have have to kill Aragon too!!!

Oh and Elven magic follows us til we die so you'll have to kill me if you want that release you're always screaming about!!!

Also another point since you don't have telepathic powers, the link is only operated by me and you can't evesdrop on private communications with others!!!

I however can spy on you whenever I wish it and you'll not even be aware of my presence!!!

HAHA

Edited by Fiondra

The thing is, wraithking - if I actually kill the Lady Elrond, will that not rather offend her dear daughter, the Lady Arwen? And once she found out it was you that sent me to do the deed, will that not abolish any chances that you may have with her? :D

Good point!!

oh any wraithy dear if you kill me will not the grief of my daughter caus her to die of sorrow??

Esp since in order too get her you'll have have to kill Aragon too!!!

Oh and Elven magic follows us til we die so you'll have to kill me if you want that release you're always screaming about!!!

Also another point since you don't have telepathic powers, the link is only operated by me and you can't evesdrop on private communications with others!!!

I however can spy on you whenever I wish it and you'll not even be aware of my presence!!!

HAHA

lurtzy

KILL THAT LADY ELF!!!!

i'll take my chances that arwen will still care....i'm doin this for her, y'know

i mean, she'd rather be with a free wraith....she doesn't want daddy playin pervert, right? :wub:

lurtzy

KILL THAT LADY ELF!!!!

i'll take my chances that arwen will still care....i'm doin this for her, y'know

i mean, she'd rather be with a free wraith....she doesn't want daddy playin pervert, right? :D

Oh please!!! you'd be dead before you'd even get near her!!!

She's still got that lovely young Aragon looking after her hasn't she?... oh and he can kill your precious Lurtzy!!

(ok, enough slagging, let's try to get back to a sort of story PLEASE!!!!!!!)

lurtzy

KILL THAT LADY ELF!!!!

i mean, she'd rather be with a free wraith....she doesn't want daddy playin pervert, right? :huh:

Oh please!!! you'd be dead before you'd even get near her!!!

She's still got that lovely young Aragon looking after her hasn't she?... oh and he can kill your precious Lurtzy!!

(ok, enough slagging, let's try to get back to a sort of story PLEASE!!!!!!!)

aragorn smaragorn, he can't beat a wraith

:D:wub:

and WHAT story?!?

*looks confused with ladyboy's mind....and questions her mental stability*

:D

*smiles at causing confusion in enemies*

*gets bored and decides to venture out of Rivendell and go see if he can find any other hobbits, apart from Bilbo who is always asleep these days!!!*

(cos noone is playing him yet)

Mind if I sleep with you, lover-lover? :blink:

*lays down beside Eomer on hard ground a little too quickly*

*causes mini earthquake*

OUCH!! :unsure:

*large lump starts to appear on head* :unsure: