What happens on the preview night?

The preview night has the same schedule as the other days, just with the exception of talks maybe. No talks have happened on Friday so far.

Stan Lee will be signing besides his photo shoots, yes.

There is a limit of 5 autographs if a guest is on the Virtual Queue System. No doubt Stan will be on that system. So go there, get your ticket with the Virtual Queue number, get in line when that number is called and then you can buy your autographs, up to 5. If you need more than that you'll have to get in line again.

I was wondering how busy the Friday preview night will be compared to other days. I appreciate that it is only from 6pm to 9pm. I was wondering if the autograph queues are less and if there will be some or all dealers tables open? Also If there is going to be a big queue to get into the venue I will need to reconsider my train times and get there early.

• Showmasters Admin

Q: how busy the Friday preview night will be compared to other days?

A: Previously it's been quieter than Saturday and Sunday.

Q: if the autograph queues are less?

A: Again it's usually quieter than the weekend days. But the big guest will be big queues and with it only being open 3 hours, they may not be "easy" to get. But certainly all the other guests are easier to get on a Friday.

Q: if there will be some or all dealers tables open?

A: Pretty much ALL the dealers will be there and set-up.

Q: If there is going to be a big queue to get into the venue?

A; At opening time at 6pm yes there will be a big queue. Not as big as Saturday, but a far sized one. It usually goes by about 6:30pm.

Q: how busy the Friday preview night will be compared to other days?

A: Previously it's been quieter than Saturday and Sunday.

Q: if the autograph queues are less?

A: Again it's usually quieter than the weekend days. But the big guest will be big queues and with it only being open 3 hours, they may not be "easy" to get. But certainly all the other guests are easier to get on a Friday.

Q: if there will be some or all dealers tables open?

A: Pretty much ALL the dealers will be there and set-up.

Q: If there is going to be a big queue to get into the venue?

A; At opening time at 6pm yes there will be a big queue. Not as big as Saturday, but a far sized one. It usually goes by about 6:30pm.

Thank you for this comprehensive reply. It answers all my previous concerns