Horror Guests

KAT

Do you think that the horror fans are being left out at Collectormania 5?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the horror fans are being left out at Collectormania 5?

• Yes
    • No

Yeah because the thing is, I dont think I've ever not been pleased for the LOTR people and fans of other things (Though I have said some of them obviously dont know they are born) But I did say I would like a couple more horror people, a new face or what have you.

Its really starting to **** me off now that people on that board are saying that because I dont want to queue hours for Brad Dourifs autograph, that means im not a "proper" horror fan. I queued four and a half hours at the first collectormania for Robert Englunds autograph. Im just not such a big fan of the chucky movies.

And yes I do want more horror stars!

I love the LOTR films, but I will admit it annoys me that there are so many of the LOTR stars again this time.

Last time it was pretty much the LOTR fans whole event, and alot of the stalls were selling LOTR stuff.

So I thought they could have some horror fans this time, especially after the disappointment of Kane Hodder not showing, and then them showing the wrong film at the screening. I thought they may try and do something similar for horror fans this time.

I feel I am a "proper" horror fan though!

I feel you are too Kat. We must stand united.

Obi-Wan ;)

Yeah because the thing is, I dont think I've ever not been pleased for the LOTR people and fans of other things (Though I have said some of them obviously dont know they are born) But I did say I would like a couple more horror people, a new face or what have you.

Its really starting to **** me off now that people on that board are saying that because I dont want to queue hours for Brad Dourifs autograph, that means im not a "proper" horror fan. I queued four and a half hours at the first collectormania for Robert Englunds autograph. Im just not such a big fan of the chucky movies.

And yes I do want more horror stars!

I love the LOTR films, but I will admit it annoys me that there are so many of the LOTR stars again this time.

Last time it was pretty much the LOTR fans whole event, and alot of the stalls were selling LOTR stuff.

So I thought they could have some horror fans this time, especially after the disappointment of Kane Hodder not showing, and then them showing the wrong film at the screening. I thought they may try and do something similar for horror fans this time.

I feel I am a "proper" horror fan though!

I feel you are too Kat. We must stand united.

Obi-Wan :yoda:

Yes - We six fans against the world!!!!!!!!

Today Collectormania - Tomorrow the world, well maybe.... blackpool... :P

thats so lame for people to say. how does not liking a particular horror film or a particular part of the horror genre mean that your not a "proper" horror fan. horror is a pretty broad genre and lots of people are into lots of different types of horror. for instance i'm a huge fan of the italian zombie and cannibal genres, but does that mean i'm not a horror fan because i dont like "chucky" or "halloween" or "scream"? if you like horror movies and consider yourself a fan, then you are one, dont let anyone tell you otherwise. going in the logic of the people who said you arent a "proper" horror fan, in order to be one, you have to absolutely love ANY horror film that gets put in front of you, which is dumb as hell.

thats so lame for people to say. how does not liking a particular horror film or a particular part of the horror genre mean that your not a "proper" horror fan. horror is a pretty broad genre and lots of people are into lots of different types of horror. for instance i'm a huge fan of the italian zombie and cannibal genres, but does that mean i'm not a horror fan because i dont like "chucky" or "halloween" or "scream"? if you like horror movies and consider yourself a fan, then you are one, dont let anyone tell you otherwise. going in the logic of the people who said you arent a "proper" horror fan, in order to be one, you have to absolutely love ANY horror film that gets put in front of you, which is dumb as hell.

exactly, l'm a sci fi/ fantasy fan but does that mean i like every sci fi/ fantasy movie out there? god no!!!!!!

there are different genres even in the genres itself in every genre. wether it is fantasy, sci fi or horror.

i for one do not (in general) like the supernatural horror movies like hellraiser although i do enjoy nightmare on elmstreet.

hmmmmmm it's very confusing

Some of the LOTR people are quite mean really....

I feel like im back at school again..... :D

I honestly would like to see if they are waiting hours in queues for LOTR stars in 20 years time, like some of the star wars, cult, and horror fans.

Some of the LOTR people are quite mean really....

I feel like im back at school again..... :blink:

I honestly would like to see if they are waiting hours in queues for LOTR stars in 20 years time, like some of the star wars, cult, and horror fans.

i will......... but hey i'm nuts

oeh and do not forget the star trek peeps. they're crazy as well. lol