Horror Guests

KAT

Do you think that the horror fans are being left out at Collectormania 5?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the horror fans are being left out at Collectormania 5?

• Yes
    • No

I dont know about other people but I feel a bit disappointed about the lack of horror stars going to collectormania. Anybody else feel this way?

KAT I have access to a few Halloween stars and people from other horror flicks. (Bill Johnson as I've said is a good buddy of mine) would you like to see them at a show?

I've mentioned it to Showmasters but they don't seem that interested...or at least thats the impression I got.

Obi-Wan :rolleyes:

I dont know about other people but I feel a bit disappointed about the lack of horror stars going to collectormania. Anybody else feel this way?

KAT I have access to a few Halloween stars and people from other horror flicks. (Bill Johnson as I've said is a good buddy of mine) would you like to see them at a show?

I've mentioned it to Showmasters but they don't seem that interested...or at least thats the impression I got.

Obi-Wan :wub:

Yeah I would like to see them!

Im getting pretty flipping fed up with all these LOTR people moaning about how many LOTR stars are there (6 so far). I know Robert Englund is there but I've seen him already at collectormania, I know we have the jason voorhees but I havent even seen freddy V Jason, I hoped we may get Kane Hodder back.

I totally want to see more horror guests!

I'm getting so fed up of constant LOTR guests, and they dont make any difference to me in the slightest.

all it ever seems to be is LOTR, LOTR, LOTR, LOTR, and the LOTR fans still want more!!!

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!

(rant over)

seriously SM give us more horror guests.

i didnt get to go to LFACC and subsequently didnt get to meet Bill Johnson which i was severely miffed about :wub:

I totally want to see more horror guests!

I'm getting so fed up of constant LOTR guests, and they dont make any difference to me in the slightest.

all it ever seems to be is LOTR, LOTR, LOTR, LOTR, and the LOTR fans still want more!!!

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!

(rant over)

seriously SM give us more horror guests.

i didnt get to go to LFACC and subsequently didnt get to meet Bill Johnson which i was severely miffed about :wub:

As I've previously mentioned Bill is a mate of mine so if you like I can find out when he's back in town. I've got to email him soon anyway.

Obi-Wan :vader:

lotr is just a phase, eventually the hype will lie down a little and the screaming 14 year olds will go to the next big thing. the real fans will be left and they probably won't moan as much about more lotr or bigger lotr guests.

hopefully......

don't get me wrong i'm a big movie esp. sci fi and fantasy fan. i love lotr but it's overhyped. i also love star trek, star wars and horror movies. ehm well actually almost everything...........

but anyways, they should get the guy who did ghostface's voice on scream or something. i love those movies.

lotr is just a phase, eventually the hype will lie down a little and the screaming 14 year olds will go to the next big thing. the real fans will be left and they probably won't moan as much about more lotr or bigger lotr guests.

hopefully......

don't get me wrong i'm a big movie esp. sci fi and fantasy fan. i love lotr but it's overhyped. i also love star trek, star wars and horror movies. ehm well actually almost everything...........

but anyways, they should get the guy who did ghostface's voice on scream or something. i love those movies.

I just get upset by the fact that im shouted down if I post anything on the general board, especially in the "opinions on new guests" message by Jason Voorhees. There seems to be alot of people who think there opinion is better than everybody elses. Im pleased for all the HP, SW, ST, and LOTR fans. Im only excited about Brad Dourif, but am not excited enough to queue up for hours and hours. With giggly girls (I dont care what they say, theres a scary amount of these beings running around the collectormania events!)

I just feel collectormania is a bit of a teenybopper event.

I mean for gods sake. I would be happy with a dawn of the dead star or somebody like that, due to the release of the new movie im sure they would be popular. There is just nobody I want to see, Loads of other people have said that there is nobody they want to see. Its not a crime to say that!

:blink::lol:

hopefully......

I think your right about the hype, I think alot of the people are going to see the LOTR stars because they fancy them.

I did say in another post that I would be interested to see if giggly girls still want their autographs when the stars are 50 plus!

:blink::lol::blink::lol:

I think your right about the hype, I think alot of the people are going to see the LOTR stars because they fancy them.

truest statement ever.

I know, it annoys me so much!

Im glad someone else has noticed!

I got my head bitten off when I said that in the collectormania 5 board!

I wish I had never posted in that thread either, everything I said has been twisted.

I agree with you all, but they are like the Borg from Star Trek (I hope this is right or Trek fans will kill me too), they have a collective mind and think Resistance to Rings is Futile! lol

Obi-Wan :yoda:

But you did say you were happy with the horror guests already there.

Just dont turn into one of the stepford wives Obi ;)

I agree with you all, but they are like the Borg from Star Trek (I hope this is right or Trek fans will kill me too), they have a collective mind and think Resistance to Rings is Futile! lol

Obi-Wan :D

Just dont turn into one of the stepford wives Obi :lol:

Happy with Ken Kirzinger I guess and Brad Dourif if I can get to himthrough Rings people, but we do need more!

Obi-Wan :P

Obi-Wan :D

Just dont turn into one of the stepford wives Obi :blink:

Happy with Ken Kirzinger I guess and Brad Dourif if I can get to himthrough Rings people, but we do need more!

Obi-Wan :blink:

Right on brother!

Obi-Wan ;)

no you're right.

i won't shoot you down for that statement. as a matter of fact i found it very funny. and it's true for the most part.

and there's nothing wrong with expressing your opinion about the guests, i do it also, but do it in a constructive way.

but on the other hand even if you do that you get shot down by some people. and i noticed that almost nobody is whyning and moaning except for most of the lotr fans (i am one too, yes i will hide in shame now :) that it is turning in too a star wars/ trek convention, and that they need more (read: bigger) lotr guests while there are already 6. the same amount of trek people and they say it's a trek convention. pfffffffff.

oh and star wars didn't have any representation at the last to cons and when star wars fans complained it where the lotr peeps who sayd the star wars peeps to shut up and not complain that much while their interests weren't represented. now they still have 6 lotr peeps and they're still complaning.

that just p!sses me off.........................

Yeah because the thing is, I dont think I've ever not been pleased for the LOTR people and fans of other things (Though I have said some of them obviously dont know they are born) But I did say I would like a couple more horror people, a new face or what have you.

Its really starting to **** me off now that people on that board are saying that because I dont want to queue hours for Brad Dourifs autograph, that means im not a "proper" horror fan. I queued four and a half hours at the first collectormania for Robert Englunds autograph. Im just not such a big fan of the chucky movies.

And yes I do want more horror stars!

I love the LOTR films, but I will admit it annoys me that there are so many of the LOTR stars again this time.

Last time it was pretty much the LOTR fans whole event, and alot of the stalls were selling LOTR stuff.

So I thought they could have some horror fans this time, especially after the disappointment of Kane Hodder not showing, and then them showing the wrong film at the screening. I thought they may try and do something similar for horror fans this time.

I feel I am a "proper" horror fan though!