any great horror documentary recommendation

smcelhenny

I have seen quite a few horror docs this past year and some of them are actually really uplifting such as Monster's Wanted, Best Worst Movie and even Corman's World which I'm not ashamed to admit had me shed a few tears of joy. Are there any recommendations for other great horror docs.

I really enjoyed The American Scream, not so much about horror, but about families who turn their land into halloween attractions every year. Each time getting more and more new items.

My Amityville Horror is an intriguing documentary about Danny Lutz and his experience growing up as 'The Amityville Kid'. He seems pretty messed up.

Of course you could always watch Halloween: 25 Years of Terror, and Ghostwatch: Behind the Curtains, both of which I contributed to lol!

• Like 1

I really enjoyed The American Scream, not so much about horror, but about families who turn their land into halloween attractions every year. Each time getting more and more new items.

My Amityville Horror is an intriguing documentary about Danny Lutz and his experience growing up as 'The Amityville Kid'. He seems pretty messed up.

Of course you could always watch Halloween: 25 Years of Terror, and Ghostwatch: Behind the Curtains, both of which I contributed to lol!

The American Scream sounds a bit similar to Monster's Wanted, a couple turn their land to a zombie attraction, it's quite emotional at times when you see just how much financial ruin they're risking for it and whether they can even pull it off.

Will def try and track down my Amityville horror.

I only found out about Behind The Curtains in August, how do I get it? have looked on Amazon and can't find it but its one I would def like to check out, especially as I'm a huge fan of Ghostwatch. That sounds amazing about the 25 years of terror, how did you get to be involved with that?

The American Scream sounds a bit similar to Monster's Wanted, a couple turn their land to a zombie attraction, it's quite emotional at times when you see just how much financial ruin they're risking for it and whether they can even pull it off.

Will def try and track down my Amityville horror.

I only found out about Behind The Curtains in August, how do I get it? have looked on Amazon and can't find it but its one I would def like to check out, especially as I'm a huge fan of Ghostwatch. That sounds amazing about the 25 years of terror, how did you get to be involved with that?

You can get the Ghostwatch documentary direct from the producers themselves here: http://www.lawmanproductions.co.uk/ (if the link gets removed just hit me up on Facebook and I'll get it to you).

25 years of terror came about because I attended the convention of the same name in Pasadena, California in 2003. The director, Stef, and I became good friends and I happened to mention that I had some rare Halloween press materials, that he might want to use in the documentary. So I provided those, and if you get the four disc version of the documentary, I appear briefly in the Fans of Halloween section. I've got 'with thanks' credits on both 25 Years of Terror and Behind the Curtains.

You can get the Ghostwatch documentary direct from the producers themselves here: http://www.lawmanproductions.co.uk/ (if the link gets removed just hit me up on Facebook and I'll get it to you).

25 years of terror came about because I attended the convention of the same name in Pasadena, California in 2003. The director, Stef, and I became good friends and I happened to mention that I had some rare Halloween press materials, that he might want to use in the documentary. So I provided those, and if you get the four disc version of the documentary, I appear briefly in the Fans of Halloween section. I've got 'with thanks' credits on both 25 Years of Terror and Behind the Curtains.

Amazing, with Christmas coming up I'm going to start dropping subtle hints to the wife to get me these. Subtle hints such as, hey wife, get me these :)

• Like 1