Rupert Grint

Jacali

ooh I wanna form a rupert fan club now!!! :D

I think rupert would be great for C4!!

I hope if they do the 5th book as a film he will be Ron!! I want to see him coping with the whole "weasly is our king" thing!! and i wanna see fred and george in their comedy bits (something to do with umbridge) :D i wanna see them all the way through i just hope they WON'T split the films it will be AWFUL!!!

Lets campain to warner brothers if they do! ask tehm to give us the unabridged version- let the people at collectromania see the full films!!! :D

Totally Rupert for C4. I sent a letter to him in february and I got a autograph and letter back last week. He probably didnt sign it but - HE DID!!!! Just keep thinking that he did!!

Im sure it was him who signed it ya know!

yey rupert kiks ass!!! :D he should go c4 cos there dont seem to be many harry potter people going at the moment?! id sit through a 10 hour film 4 rupert especially if it meant there werent too many bits cut out?!

• 2 weeks later...
rupert grint is terrible he cant act hes not funny and just an awful person

im only voicing an opinion not trying to start a fight

sauron, let me ask u this; do u know rupert grint personally/have u ever met him? because if u dont/haven't, i really don't think it is fair 4 u to call him "an awful person"

i met him once and he seemed nice to me, so if he indeed IS an awful person, then that must mean he IS a darn good actor, cuz he was perfectly pleasant with me

im not trying to fight with u, im just voicing MY opinion

*raises both hands*

*rasies her hands as well* tries 2 raise her feet... but forgets she needs 2 stand on at least 1 of them and falls over

Edited by caz4tom

went down to the harry potter set and managed to meet rupert, have to say he was lovely, he signed as many autographs as he could and chatted away to everyone untill he was called back to the set.

i kissed him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol