tickets-- procedures please

Hi

I have ordered, paid for , and its been taken from account for my tickets, 1 has arrived the other one I hope will arrive soon

Normally you arrive at the show with your ticket, join the right cue, hand over ticket and enter, enjoy show, have fun, spend to much

Due to high volumes and slow post you may not get ticket in time but you can show your order reciept, and go in.

How do you want this to work? Do you need id or a drivers licence? My licence was issued in the early eighties so no picture.

Could you "Showmaster" set the procedure so everything will run smoothly, and people bring what you need them to please. Hopefully this will allow everything to run quickly and happily, no one will get upset, or yell, we all want to have fun, but some of us are travelling from far away.

Thank you

It is the same procedure as every year. Bring print out of ID and order e-mail. If you have an ID without picture best bring the card you ordered the tickets on too.

I'll double check with TooTall, but in the last years crew checked the pre-paid line if someone was missing entry tickets. If you are missing photo session tickets go to the sales table to pick them up there.

Any changes to that procedure will of course be announced before the show.

I ordered my tickets last Tuesday and the moneys still bit been taken. Getting kind of worried. I do have a confirmation email that I placed the order, but yeah a tad worried now. Really don't wanna have to queue to buy them.

I ordered my tickets last Tuesday and the moneys still bit been taken. Getting kind of worried. I do have a confirmation email that I placed the order, but yeah a tad worried now. Really don't wanna have to queue to buy them.

I was told everything up to the 23rd was mailed earlier. You ordered on the 25th, so yours will be in the mass mailing that Jason posted about in a separate topic.

Got your reply. Sigh, I hate my bank. The funds were there, I made sure of it. So theyve blocked me again. Happened last year for something different. Waiting ti hear from the others, but it looks like I'm queuing to buy. Grrr. But thankyou anywho.