Show us your signed HORROR memorabilia!

Graphic_Delusions

Here's some to get the ball rolling again. Andrew Divoff - Wishmaster. AndrewDivoffWishmasterAuto_zps78a6a24e.jpg and next up Hellraiser : DougBradleyandAshleyLaurenceDVDAuto_zps4857e21f.jpg And the Wicker Man Blu Ray signed by Director Robin Hardy. RobinHardySignedWickerManBluRay_zps472291dd.jpg And The Ring Collectors Edition signed by Brian Cox. BrianCoxTheRingSignedDVD_zps71814c5e.jpg And The Pit and The Pendulum DVD Signed by Director Roger Corman. RogerCormanSignedPitandThePendulumDVD_zpsf26f4a4b.jpg

Welcome to Halloween, are you sitting comfortably, let us begin your spooky journey, here is your host , the Cryptkeeper, Mr John Kassir - JohnKassirTheCryptkeeperAuto_zps07312be3.jpg Joining the Cryptkeeper is his beautiful assistant, the lovely Lisa-Marie LisaMarieVampirellaAuto_zps46c8100b.jpg Let us take you back first to 1956 where a small town Doctor notices some strange goings on and join Kevin McCarthy and Dana Wynter KevinMcCarthyandDanaWynterInvasionoftheBodySnatchersA_zps38beb698.jpg Meanwhile over in Britain Hammer Horror had just had some success with reviving old Monsters with Christopher Lee as Frankenstein and Dracula where Carol Marsh had a visit in the night she wasn't expecting !!! ChristopherLeeFrankensteinAuto_zps67413df5.jpgCarolMarshLucyHolmwoodAutofromDracula1958_zps6a3ec974.jpg So who's next , perhaps it will be you !!!! HA HA HA !

Now, the 1970s and things really started to get going , the best decade for Horror Movies so far, as new Directors came on the scene who had been brought up on the classics, a young Harvey Stephens played Damien Thorne in the Omen, Linda Blair realised she shouldn't have been playing with the Ouija board and a certain House on Long Island became notorious. HarveyStephensTheOmenAuto_zpsffd13e7c.jpgMargotKidderAmityvilleHorrorAuto_zps8845c220.jpgLindaBlairExorcistAuto_zpsf99777e4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Some more of my latest autographs:

ALIEN ANTHOLOGY BOXSET

Now signed by:

* Trevor Butterfield (SFX Crew on Aliens)

AlienAnthologySFXCrewTB.jpg

HALLOWEEN - BLU-RAY (ROB ZOMBIE 2007)

Signed by:

* Malcolm McDowell (Dr Samuel Loomis)

* Danielle Harris (Annie Brackett)

* Scout Taylor-Compton (Laurie Strode) NEW

HalloweenRobZombieSignedNov2013.jpg

RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD PART 3 - POSTER ART PRINT AND 'HISTORY OF THE ROTLD' BOOK

Signed by:

* Melinda (Mindy) Clarke - (Julie Walker)

minyclarkeautographsROTLD3.jpg

I met her yesterday at another event , I did try telling people in my 'guest suggestion' post but the mods were obviously keen on deleting my posts even though I never mentioned the name of the event.

• Like 2