Latest Guest Announcement - DAVE PROWSE

Jonathan, I am SOO jealous of all your Star Wars autographs! Must've cost you a ton of money

Not really in all truth...but if you want to discuss any of it or ask questions probably best to do it on my page rather than on here lol :smile:

I'll message you on there, my friends think I'm sad for liking this sort of stuff so it's best if I don't post it on the wall.

If you get a PM from

George Morris that's me :smile:

OK. My most recent 'like' on there wasn't from a George Morris though. You sure you clicked the 'like' button? lol. Everyone has their own hobbies...if everybody liked the same stuff then world would be a boring place lol

Thats another one for my Star Wars poster, probably some pictures too!! Glad he's coming to London again :D

This'll be the first time I've ever met any of the Star Wars actors, I'm glad we have such a great line up so far!

If you're into Star Wars check out my page and click 'like' if youre on FB. https://www.facebook.com/StarSigningsAutographsMemorabilia

Awesome page! Lots of nice autos there.

Yep I definitely taped it, I'm on my phone and 3G so it might not be showing but it's saying I've liked it

OK, I checked the list of people who've liked the page and can't see your name. Silly old facebook eh? lol

Thats another one for my Star Wars poster, probably some pictures too!! Glad he's coming to London again :D

This'll be the first time I've ever met any of the Star Wars actors, I'm glad we have such a great line up so far!

If you're into Star Wars check out my page and click 'like' if youre on FB. https://www.facebook...aphsMemorabilia

Liked Jonathan you have an awesome collection