peter mayhew date confirmation?

what do you mean confirm his attendance ???? showmasters have already taken my money and not sent my ticket out ( but I have received my sugar ray ticket that I ordered at the same time) and they don't seem to be replying to emails either....?? is this another ray park farce...where im still waiting for my refund....they take the money quick enough..but arnt so keen to give it back.

Can I please confirm.... I have a photo shoot ticket for Peter at MK, he is now cancelled at this venue. Do I just take my ticket along and exchange it for earls court when I am at MK. Or do I use this ticket at Earls court even though it says MK on the ticket. It appears the email address nobody bothers to respond and I'm still waiting on several refunds... Thanks

Can I please confirm.... I have a photo shoot ticket for Peter at MK, he is now cancelled at this venue. Do I just take my ticket along and exchange it for earls court when I am at MK. Or do I use this ticket at Earls court even though it says MK on the ticket.
You can take the ticket and use it as per normal at LFCC. No exchange is required.

Can I please confirm.... I have a photo shoot ticket for Peter at MK, he is now cancelled at this venue. Do I just take my ticket along and exchange it for earls court when I am at MK. Or do I use this ticket at Earls court even though it says MK on the ticket.
You can take the ticket and use it as per normal at LFCC. No exchange is required.

Thanks for the Reply 1of 2. and clearing it up for me. Top Regards.