Signed Photo At The Event

Hey everyone i am looking at attending LFCC on the friday and i wanna get two photos with sarah wayne callies does anyone know if i can have them both done and somehow get her to sign one of them when i go to get her autograph or can it not be done like that

so what is the early bird ticket for

To gain entry to the event when it opens/starts. Not everybody wishes to do this do they enter mid-morning with the Standard ticket.

Early entry allows lower numbered VQ's to be got as they are handed out from when the event opens. The result being busier guests can be seen earlier by having a lower ticket number. Also photo shoot sessions normally start before Stsndard entry.

what do you suggest is best for me then i am only attending for sarah wayne callies i wanna get 2 maybe 3 photos with her and 2 autographs and i will be attending on the friday and wanna leave that same day

Friday has no early bird and so far no Virtual Queue Tickets habe been used then. Buy your photos, have your photo taken and then get in line right after that. You can get all your photos taken in one go, you won't have to line up several times for the photosession. But to be completely honest, Friday opening is only some hours. Depending on the timing of the photo session there may not be enough time to get your photos signed after that. With the instant printing photo sessions can run way later than usual. Planning on getting both done on Friday is a little risky if you are only making the trip for Sarah. It is not a huge risk and not totally impossible. But she's going to be a popular guest and so far she'll probably have the longest lines on Friday.

what about the sunday ?

If you are there when the show opens then you should have no problem.

Standard entry should be okay but you may have to wait until later in the day before you can get an autograph. It is difficult to predict how long as there is no way of knowing how many people will want to see a guest.

Of course if the photo shoot is early then you will have to get an early bird ticket. Photo shoot schedules are normally known 1-2 weeks prior to the event. It is possible to purchase a standard ticket and upgrade to an early bird ticket on the day if needed.

Of course it is also dependant on what time you can get there and how long you wish/can stay for.

Edited by 1of2

I have always found Friday (even though its shorter hours) and Sunday to be the quietest days. As you only have 3 hours on Friday, Sunday would probably be the better day as its open for a lot more time. If I wanted to do what you have said I'd get in, in the morning, grab a virtual queue ticket (if there are any) for Sarah then wait till my photoshoot, get my photos done then depending how early you get through the photoshoot go and get myself in the autograph queue so as soon as she is back you hopefully miss the queue build up.

• Like 1