Ideas for The Billy Book!

Your are right, Billy is damn hard to draw, at least we know each other are having problems and its just not one of us! We shouldnt give up......keep trying.....for Billy! (heehee) I could be a motivational speaker! :lol:

That article is amusing....its weird how different people in America think we are over here, I only get dressed up to go grocery shopping cos I have a huge crush on someone that works there :yoda: Cant believe I just admitted that on the net, hope he doesnt use this forum, not that he would know who LMB is anyway!

Oh dear turned into a jibbering strange person again......stop the madness!

xxx

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes, I know what your all talking about! It's darn hard to draw someone, especially when you really want it to be good...but at the moment I'm getting along very well with my drawing, but I always have problems with finishing it!

oh and LMB, good luck with your love :P hehe

*hugs*

voila, it's all solved.. ;) (the terror is over...)

okidokie, as soon as I finished my pip drawing I'll post it here, but it's actually more cartoonish than realistic, I'm just so terrible at portraits! But maybe I'll try kind of a portrait too... if it helps..

Edited by inos

voila, it's all solved.. :P (the terror is over...)

okidokie, as soon as I finished my pip drawing I'll post it here, but it's actually more cartoonish than realistic, I'm just so terrible at portraits! But maybe I'll try kind of a portrait too... if it helps..

POST POST POST POST!

I wanna see! ^_^

Phew! I did have a bit of a terror attack then! :D

All is now right with the world!

Yay I wana see the cartoon and portrait!

xxxxx

ok, I'll try to finish it today and post it tomorrow( if my scanner is fixed) ^_^

*looks oh so sweet to brave hobbit* Can I use your scanner tomorrow please?? :P

*hugs*

I have finished my Billy drawing!! :mellow: It was so challenging, I was drawing it practically ALL DAY yesterday!! :mellow: But it was worth it!........Hmmm now what to do, as Billy isnt going to C5 there's no rush to finish this book yet! I will do another drawing, if I can cope with the stress levels that go with it, and maybe write him a message too! :firedevil:

I hope everyone else is doing ok....goodluck with drawing Billy, he is so difficult to get on paper! :lol:

Keep on going everyone-- "for Billy!"

*LMB* xxxxxxx

I have finished my Billy drawing!! :wub: It was so challenging, I was drawing it practically ALL DAY yesterday!! :o But it was worth it!........Hmmm now what to do, as Billy isnt going to C5 there's no rush to finish this book yet! I will do another drawing, if I can cope with the stress levels that go with it, and maybe write him a message too! :o

I hope everyone else is doing ok....goodluck with drawing Billy, he is so difficult to get on paper! :blush:

*LMB* xxxxxxx

oooh, I bet it's beautifull! :o

Can you post it plse? I want to see it! :D

oh, and my drawing is almost finished, I only want to write a note with it, but I don't know how to start!

What do you say to such a great actor? ;)

*hugs*

I have finished my Billy drawing!!  :D  It was so challenging, I was drawing it practically ALL DAY yesterday!!  :o  But it was worth it!........Hmmm now what to do, as Billy isnt going to C5 there's no rush to finish this book yet!  I will do another drawing, if I can cope with the stress levels that go with it, and maybe write him a message too!  :wub:

I hope everyone else is doing ok....goodluck with drawing Billy, he is so difficult to get on paper!  :o

*LMB* xxxxxxx

oooh, I bet it's beautifull! ;)

Can you post it plse? I want to see it! :o

oh, and my drawing is almost finished, I only want to write a note with it, but I don't know how to start!

What do you say to such a great actor? :jason:

*hugs*

How do I post my drawing here?? :blush: I hope its ok, i tried so hard! I really want to see you drawing as well, I know its so hard to think of anything worthwhile to say in a letter to him, me and my friend wrote one to him at london, we just talked about random things really!

You coming on chatzy tonight?

*hugs back* xxxx

I have finished my Billy drawing!!  :D  It was so challenging, I was drawing it practically ALL DAY yesterday!!  :o  But it was worth it!........Hmmm now what to do, as Billy isnt going to C5 there's no rush to finish this book yet!  I will do another drawing, if I can cope with the stress levels that go with it, and maybe write him a message too!   :D

I hope everyone else is doing ok....goodluck with drawing Billy, he is so difficult to get on paper!  :D

*LMB* xxxxxxx

*hugs*

How do I post my drawing here?? :wub: I hope its ok, i tried so hard! I really want to see you drawing as well, I know its so hard to think of anything worthwhile to say in a letter to him, me and my friend wrote one to him at london, we just talked about random things really!

*hugs back* xxxx

Yeh I wanna see your drawing LMB, I bet its good your just modest, oh by the way I like your new avatar, how are the ideas for the book going?, I am trying to think of a poem I could write for a billy or a little tune he could play along with with his nose flute!

I have finished my Billy drawing!!  :D  It was so challenging, I was drawing it practically ALL DAY yesterday!!  :o  But it was worth it!........Hmmm now what to do, as Billy isnt going to C5 there's no rush to finish this book yet!  I will do another drawing, if I can cope with the stress levels that go with it, and maybe write him a message too!   :wub:

I hope everyone else is doing ok....goodluck with drawing Billy, he is so difficult to get on paper!  :lol:

*LMB* xxxxxxx

*hugs*

How do I post my drawing here?? :wub: I hope its ok, i tried so hard! I really want to see you drawing as well, I know its so hard to think of anything worthwhile to say in a letter to him, me and my friend wrote one to him at london, we just talked about random things really!

*hugs back* xxxx

oh ok, I'll try that random talking thing then, that can't be so hard. :lol:

And I'll come on chatzy tonight, I promise! after I've watched my tv programme, k?

*hugs*

Wow good work pippinslady! I want to hear that when your done, is it something for Billy to play on his nose flute- heehee!  :D

Celtic- v.impressive!

xxxx

Oh believe me it is , I got a dance to go with it, so wip out your bag pipes!

LoL!

*WHIPS OUT HER BAG PIPES!*

now dance!

come on chatzy!

xxxx

:D Hello...... Oil Painting finished. I'll email you the photo LMB - it's a bit big to fit in a book though. Hmm. I'll do a smaller one too. Need your address to send the Billy paper - can you email it? Done a poem as well. Could probably fill a Billy book all on my lonesome. Talking of lonesome, where the hell is everyone??? :D