and get back up somehow!

Lijah x8

If you want it

Ohh, well if you want it

you could just come and get it

cuz theres some from us all

we go together

we all go together

cuz this forums always better when we all get involved!

If what they say is "Lij'll never meet ya".

Then he comes, then he comes, then he comes

then he comes, then he comes, to collectormania!

So why oh, why oh, why oh, why oh, why oh

Are they so in denial?

cuz they think hes not coming here.

Y'all wanna see lij do his funky dance!

Lijah x8

Don't want to get real pally

Just want you really badly

Its a real big bummer

we wont meet you this summer

We're just being honest.

We're just being honest

Hey, alright now

Alright now Lijah, Yeah,

whats the best way to drink coke!? Ice Cold!

I can't hear ya'

I say whats the best way to drink coke? Ice Cold!

Alright, alright, alright, alright

Alright, alright, alright, Ok now ladies!

yeah?

We're gunna scream for lij in just a few seconds

now lets not scream this loud for nothin!

I wanna see you all screamin your head off

come on now sugar, shout outs to Lijah!

Shout it, Shout it, Shout it, Shout it

Shout it, Shout it, Shout it, Shout it,

Shout it, Shout it like a absolute nutter!

Shout it, Shout it, Shout it, Shout it

Shout it, Shout it, Shout it, Shout it,

Shout it, Shout it like a absolute nutter!

And when Orlando and Billy Boyd

and Dom and Lij, get on the floor

(Get on the floor)

You know what we'll do.

You know what we'll do.

We luv ya Lij!

Lijah x8

LMAOOOO! Well, there ya go jenny! told ya itd be crap! lol its gotta be worth a laugh tho, eh!? sorry if ive annoyed anyone with all my posts, it was kinda a work in progress! i think i broke the record for the most posts in a row!!! haha sorry!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by *~Nell~*

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D

Thanks for that - it well made me laugh! :o

We should definitely memorise the lyrics and sing them at C5! :o

LOL :o Good idea there, in the queues outside in the morning, like those people did at LFACC! It definately lightened the mood and distracted me from scary hypothermia thoughts! :wub::D

*LMB* xxxxxx

Edited by **Little Miss Brandybuck**

OMG ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D

Thanks for that - it well made me laugh! :o

We should definitely memorise the lyrics and sing them at C5! :D

LOL :o Good idea there, in the queues outside in the morning, like those people did at LFACC! It definately lightened the mood and distracted me from scary hypothermia thoughts! :wub::D

*LMB* xxxxxx

Hehe! I didn't hear/see anyone singing - who was it and what were they singing? :o

OMG ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D  :o

Thanks for that - it well made me laugh! :D

LOL :o Good idea there, in the queues outside in the morning, like those people did at LFACC! It definately lightened the mood and distracted me from scary hypothermia thoughts! :wub::lol:

*LMB* xxxxxx

Im glad it made you laugh! it was funny writing it, and to make matters worse, it took me that long that by the time i finished i was the only one on here!!!!! Ive never been on SM on my own b4! it was quite creepy actually :D

LOL @ singing it at C5! just let me hide first..... :o

OMG ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

LOL :lol: Good idea there, in the queues outside in the morning, like those people did at LFACC! It definately lightened the mood and distracted me from scary hypothermia thoughts! :unsure::uhoh:

*LMB* xxxxxx

Im glad it made you laugh! it was funny writing it, and to make matters worse, it took me that long that by the time i finished i was the only one on here!!!!! Ive never been on SM on my own b4! it was quite creepy actually :unsure:

LOL @ singing it at C5! just let me hide first..... :lol:

LOL! :lol: *sings* "I'm all alone............ there's nobody here, but meeeeeeeeee.................." :unsure:

No don't hide, be proud of your wonderful Lij lyrics! :lol:

OMG ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

LOL :lol: Good idea there, in the queues outside in the morning, like those people did at LFACC! It definately lightened the mood and distracted me from scary hypothermia thoughts! :unsure::uhoh:

*LMB* xxxxxx

Im glad it made you laugh! it was funny writing it, and to make matters worse, it took me that long that by the time i finished i was the only one on here!!!!! Ive never been on SM on my own b4! it was quite creepy actually :unsure:

LOL @ singing it at C5! just let me hide first..... :lol:

LOL! :lol: *sings* "I'm all alone............ there's nobody here, but meeeeeeeeee.................." :unsure:

No don't hide, be proud of your wonderful Lij lyrics! :lol:

hahaha, yeh i should get them copyrighted or summat! haha maybe we should do a whole album, send it to Elijah, then go into hiding! hahaha :D

*~Nell~* -- I know what you mean about it being creepy on the forum when you are alone, I was the other night and I started talking to myself in the Billy thread.....I tell you, it does strange things to your head being alone on here! :o

And I always had the feeling that .........*In a whisper* I wasnt quite alone......

*looks over shoulder*

Creepy forum! ;)

*LMB* xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yup. after midnight the forum ghost comes out from hiding in one of the lesser-visited parts and haunts those who dare to post at that time. lol.

Sorry, I didn't get to see the song when it was finished. i had to go!

It's brilliant! Really funny.

At C5 we all have to meet up and we can sing it and I could record it on my phone then put it on the computer. mwa ha ha.

so technically we could make a forum album.... :blink:

yup. after midnight the forum ghost comes out from hiding in one of the lesser-visited parts and haunts those who dare to post at that time. lol.

Sorry, I didn't get to see the song when it was finished. i had to go!

It's brilliant! Really funny.

At C5 we all have to meet up and we can sing it and I could record it on my phone then put it on the computer. mwa ha ha.

so technically we could make a forum album.... :(

Forum ghost....... :P I knew I wasnt alone! LOL :(

I like the idea of us all composing this song at C5 think how proud we would be if we could release an album......*looks on in amazement* :blink::lol:

*LMB* xxxxxxxxx

Forum ghost....... :P I knew I wasnt alone! LOL :(

I like the idea of us all composing this song at C5 think how proud we would be if we could release an album......*looks on in amazement* :blink::(

*LMB* xxxxxxxxx

It would sell good. Well around us. We'd just keep selling it to one another until it got to Number 1 in the charts. :lol:

The forum ghost is now worried cos i know its plan...

Forum ghost....... :P I knew I wasnt alone! LOL  :(

I like the idea of us all composing this song at C5 think how proud we would be if we could release an album......*looks on in amazement*  :blink:  :(

*LMB* xxxxxxxxx

It would sell good. Well around us. We'd just keep selling it to one another until it got to Number 1 in the charts. :(

The forum ghost is now worried cos i know its plan...

LOL yeah, be afraid forum ghost, be very afraid-- we are on to you!! :lol:

Can you imagine the "Elijah mix of Outkast Hey ya!" Artists "Forum lasses!" ok I accept we must think of a name as a group! :P

xx

LOL yeah, be afraid forum ghost, be very afraid-- we are on to you!! :angry:

Can you imagine the "Elijah mix of Outkast Hey ya!" Artists "Forum lasses!" ok I accept we must think of a name as a group! :wub:

xx

I like the name Forum Lasses. It has a good ring to it.

Heres some eye candy we can put on the cover of our first album...

hobbitheads.jpg

...Sorry....

I'm so good at computer graphics don't you think? B)

I just thought of a good idea. What we could do is everyone choose 1 song which they like & what reminds them of Elijah or what you think he might like... & then we put it onto a CD & then give it to him (He's bound to come back to a future collectormania/lfacc event :D ) We could do that as well? Just an idea :o I know what song I'd choose. :P I thoght of a name for it if we did it.. maybe something like "pandemoniumfromtheforumlasses" compilation CD :P

Love 'n' Hugs,

FG x X x

Edited by Frodos_Girl

I just thought of a good idea. What we could do is everyone choose 1 song which they like & what reminds them of Elijah or what you think he might like... & then we put it onto a CD & then give it to him (He's bound to come back to a future collectormania/lfacc event :D ) We could do that as well? Just an idea :o I know what song I'd choose. :P

Love 'n' Hugs,

FG x X x

Yeah! Good idea!! :P

What song have you got in mind?

Most probably 'Feeling This' or 'I Miss You' from Blink 182.. I'd probably go for 'I Miss You' oh no wait... oh I dunno :P Or maybe some others.. I'll have to check out my CD's & see ;)

It's my mum&dad's anniversary today.. they HAD a bottle of wine for themselves... *looks innocent* What? my brother took some too so I thought I might as well.. :( That bottle's gone & now I'm drinking cava *eugh*

Love 'n' Hugs,

FG x X x

Kilty already said the album would be called Pandemoniumfromtheforum! the forum lasses, lol we should call ourselves that!

I KNEW i wasnt alone when i was writing that song! so its a ghost, eh!? WELL IT DOESNT SCARE ME!!!! ILL SING MY LIJ-AH SONG IN ITS FACE! MUAHAHAHAHAA!

What's the Lij song? eeeeeeek. im gona go watch crime awatch tnow... i;lk be backa bit laers........

Elijah is hot, Tom is hot, Dom is hot, Knoxville is hot, Shia is hot, Adam is hot

& someone else is hot :lol::huh:

,lvoe ;n; hugs

fg x X x

u r so drunk! lol im talking about the Elijah lyrics i made up for Hey Ya, its called Li-Jah hahaha im gettin them copyrighted! hahahahaha :P

WOO HOO! Forum lasses caught on, im feeling proud as it was just a name that popped into my head! :P

The only song that reminds me of Elijah is Outkast but we've already done that one!!

Have to think.

Brilliant idea youve got there though about the CD compilation! He will love it!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx