Guest Cancellation - Bill Tangradi

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We are very sad to have to announce that BIll Tangradi will not be able to make ET9!

At the very last minute he has been asked to remain in Los Angeles to test for a new pilot show and they needed him today, tomorrow, and possibly Saturday too!

Bill has asked me to send his huge apologies as he was really looking forward to seeing you all and having a great weekend. He is very sorry to have to pull out, especially at such short notice.

Whilst we are sad that Bill cannot attend we are pleased that he has the exciting opportunity for this new pilot and hopefully we will see him on our tv screens soon! You never know, if he gets this new role he might give us an excuse to bring him back to another event in the near future! :smile:

I have checked with all the other guests, and in fact Rami, Patrick and Amadou all arrive into the UK in the next couple of hours so they are safely on planes. Judith arrives tomorrow but she is so excited and ready to get on her plane later tonight.

The schedule will remain basically the same, although who is talking with who will change a little bit. We will have the new schedule up on the forum in a little bit. Also, in order to at least try and make things up a bit, everyone will be able to get a second autograph from a guest of their choice in place of Bills. All gold and silver pass holders will also be able to get a second photo shoot with a guest of their choice in place of Bills.

We still have a great weekend ahead of us with 4 fantastic guests who I know will work extra hard to make up for Bill not being there!

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow! :smile:

Mark :smile: