Hallowhedon 5 website (+ small error!)

twinzz

Hey guys

for the ones that haven't noticed before (thx to christa for pointing it out to us!) the hallowhedon 5 website is officially up http://massiveevents.co.uk/hallowhedon5/

Now we like the new color sceme (blue/orange) much better than last years (green/orange) so yay for that ...however, if you click on the "forums" link on the site, it links to the old hallowhedon 4 forum, not this current one ...just pointing it out for the moderators so that it can be corrected LOL

we hope there are more guests to be added...but we're very happy with the fact that there have been so many guest announcements so early on in the year already :)

hugs

twinzz

Now we like the new color sceme (blue/orange) much better than last years (green/orange) so yay for that ...however, if you click on the "forums" link on the site, it links to the old hallowhedon 4 forum, not this current one ...just pointing it out for the moderators so that it can be corrected LOL

All we can do is forward I'm afraid (which I've done now). The mods have nothing to do with website programming. With the little basic HTML skills I have it definitely would not be a good idea to let be come too close to one of these masterpieces. ;)