Game voice actors

raiden58237

Hey

Is it possible to get as many game voice actors please. I know they can be difficult to get sometimes but they can be really popular for gamers like myself. Also when you announce a guest on the forum, is it possible that instead of just listing the films and TV shows they have been in that you also list the games they have done voices in or special effects in please.

I have noticed in the past with a few guest that you did not announce they were in games and if I had not looked them up a bit more using IMDB I would not have known and would have missed out on auto's and photo's with them.

A good example of this is one of the guest you have already got announced which is Sonita Henry. She plays the voice for Ellie Langford which in Dead Space 2 and Dead Space 3 is a main character.

Richard Poe who played the voice of Father Simon Wales in Bioshock 2 and also did a few additional voices.

Julian Sands did the voice of Grand Moff Regus in Star Wars The Old Republic.

Denis Lawson voiced Wedge Antillies Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 2 - Rogue Leader.

I know I'm being a bit of a pain asking you to add this additional information to the guest announcement pages on the forum but I think everyone would really appreciate the extra work you put into it and will make people more aware of who's going and appreciate Showmasters more for the work that they do. I hope no rules have been broken by me making this post, if so I apologize but I don't want other people to miss out on meeting these actors like I nearly did. Thanks for your time as usual.

raiden58237

Seth Green (Family Guy Game & Mass Effect 1, 2 & 3)

David Boreanaz (Kingdom Hearts & Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Fairuza Balk (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City & Lords of Everquest)

Daniel Dae Kim (Saints Row 2, Avatar: Last Airbender 24: The Game & Scarface)

Mayim Bialik (X-Men 2: Wolverine's Revenge)

Masi Oka (Driver 76 & Cars Mater-National)

Jena Von Oy (Lands of Lore 3)

Milo Ventimiglia (X:Men Destiny)

Kirsten Bell (Assasins Creeds Trilogy & Astro Boy)

Iyari Limon (Dead Space, Dead Space: Extradition & L.A. Noire)