Guest announcement

cullencrazy

I still think it's taking a long time. There were a few people at our Twiathalon who looked up the con (as I was wearing my t shirt from ET4) and said they wouldn't but tickets because they didn't know who was going. Think with only a couple of months to go we need to know who is coming. The guest announcements will be the decision about attending for us.

You never know how long it takes for guests to be booked. They could announce people tomorrow if they had contracts signed and returned. You could potentially have 2 / 3 guests announced at once. I know some people want to see which guests are announced before buying tickets, and that is understandable, but patience is needed too. I can't wait to see who they get for this one considering, that now the films are over, the guests should be more available to attend, giving more scope for guests than SM/ME have had before :)

Edited by Beechy

I ecpect we though that, because we were told a month ago about three guests they were fairly certain about, we would have heard confirmations of at least these by.now. I'm not one to complain, guess I'm just thinking that the delay with guests has to do with ticket sales and perhaps we are in possible cancellation territory, as happened with Hunger Games. Just got my fingers crossed that I'll even be able to go but hoping for everyone who has bought tickets that it's all going well. I think I might be rambling now :-)

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

Sorry, I have literally only just noticed that the guests we announced at ET8 have not been put up on the website or announced in the forum! Sigh!!!!!

They are all confirmed and I will have their announcements done! :-)

I saw the film last week too and there are loads of great new guests we can go for! Am working on them as we speak so hopefully have some more guest announcements for you very soon. :dance:

Please tell as many people as you can and lets make ET9 as good as the last film was! (Which, by the way, I thought was excellent)!

Thanks

Mark :smile:

• Like 1

Good to hear things are getting moving! Lots of people on our facebook are keen to go but can't get their ticket until after Christmas! Which is completely understandable.