Theo's Glittery Cauldron

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No nothing bad at all, except for strippers/spanking room and ooooooooooo all sorts of other stuff.

Anyways I got to go now, i've only just realised I have left the washing outside and I bet you anything there is a spider on one of the clothes, there always is, the little bastards

I'm back!!!!

Yeah, you were right - last night was spent sleeping cos I haven't had much over the last few days!!! I'm still pretty knackered now too, so I'm gonna go and watch 'Audition' and lounge around...

Be back on later though - looking forward to catching up with you all!!!!

*downs a shot of tequila*

Byeeeeeeee! :blink:

I'm back!!!!

Yeah, you were right - last night was spent sleeping cos I haven't had much over the last few days!!! I'm still pretty knackered now too, so I'm gonna go and watch 'Audition' and lounge around...

Be back on later though - looking forward to catching up with you all!!!!

*downs a shot of tequila*

Byeeeeeeee! B)

See I knew I was psychic, hmmmmmm i wonder what Theo is doing now.............

I bet he is logged on the forum anonymously, reading what evryone has put and in between all that he is posting or reading lj's.

That or he is looking up Elijah don't read, mods please delete somewhere LOL.

Good to have ya back babe, i'll try and get online some evening and chats with ya. I'll probs be on tomorrow if you are around then, if not, stick a rhubarb up ya bum LOL

Love ya really gherkin

xXx

Hehe anonymous lurking is what I'm doing now LOL!!!!!

Chat to you all on msn tomoz...can't be arsed to log in tonight...too tired to type that fast, hehe

Oooh Stan - watched Audition - thought it was pretty good. All I can say is "Kiri Kiri Kiri"

Haha :headscratch: *shivver*

Anyways, take care one and all (love ya too PICKLE)

Me x

Hehe anonymous lurking is what I'm doing now LOL!!!!!

Chat to you all on msn tomoz...can't be arsed to log in tonight...too tired to type that fast, hehe

Oooh Stan - watched Audition - thought it was pretty good. All I can say is "Kiri Kiri Kiri"

Haha :unsure: *shivver*

Anyways, take care one and all (love ya too PICKLE)

Me x

LOL well type slowly then LOL

Anyways I've only just got up, fell asleep again this evening and I feel like I have had a full nights sleep and its still no near time to go to work grrrrrrrrrrr. I just want to go in and get it over with now LOL.

ARRRRRGHHHHHHHH and no one is around to make me coffee.