Royal Society of Viggo Fans RSVF

Eogwyn

Eogwyn, not seen you on here for ages, hope you are okay :D

Hi Narago, I'm OK thanks, it's half term here so Sian's keeping me busy ^_^:wub: We went to see Harry Potter last night and thought it was great, the best of the three so far. Hopefully I'll be around a bit more now :wub:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eogwyn, not seen you on here for ages, hope you are okay :D

Hi Narago, I'm OK thanks, it's half term here so Sian's keeping me busy :D:P We went to see Harry Potter last night and thought it was great, the best of the three so far. Hopefully I'll be around a bit more now :(

i know how you feel, i am off work with my 2 rugrats ;) chat to you soon :lol:

Hi Eogwyn

I have not seen you around these parts lately, hope you and Sian are both okay :unsure:

Oh and i love that piccie of viggo in bed, that would look soooo nice on my wall at home, for me to drool over night and day :P

Hi Eogwyn

I have not seen you around these parts lately, hope you and Sian are both okay :wub:

Oh and i love that piccie of viggo in bed, that would look soooo nice on my wall at home, for me to drool over night and day :blush:

I know!!!!!!! Sian and I have just been watching the footy!!!! I Wonder if Viggo is there supporting Denmark :wub::wub:

I'm fine thanks, just a bit busy at the moment. We're going on holiday in a couple of weeks so there's lots to get ready :o:wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...