some things you may not know from Jason :-)

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

hi all

its been a crazy day here and some funny thing have been happening and i thought i would where them on here , and then i remembered i used to tell you a bunch of facts you did not know,i have not done this for a while and thought it might be fun to do it again.

so here gos

1 it takes most people 4 hours to pact 600 reg packs but if Gemma heads it up it only takes an hour :-)

2 we sometimes buy buns and wine and have a late night in the office and get a little drunk :-)

3 we thought that the Hunger Games would be as populer as Twilight, and the fans would cross over, that not going to happen ;-(

4 we can take up to 500 photos an hour though our photo shoots that now work where you get your photos as you leave the room :-)

5 we just love working out what things we can do at all our events and twilight has been such a fan subject to turn into a con.

6 the last twilight event we only managed to get 320 fans to attend and that was not enough to keep this con going, whats crazy is this event

here is around 600 fans coming which means there is still a lot of die hard fans out there , its a bit like the fan of Stargate .

7 it takes 14 crew two hours to turn the main hall around into the party room

8 our crew are volunteers that are fans just like you that just love TV and Film and cross over to help crew the events and join a team that just

love to have fun with you all :-)

9 this year we have had more guests contact us wanting to attend ET than ever before , but most just could not make this years date but its

been quite amazing how many have contacted us rather than us having to chase them.

10 one guest has asked to attend every ET we have run :-) but we felt it was best to invite as many different guest as we can and not jus thane

the same ones come back to each show , but he love them so much he keeps on asking :-)

11 we run our event not to make profit but to brake event and if they do make profit it gos into the event that do not cover there costs that way

we can keep on running the event we all love.

12 the guest often say they really love the stage talks as they do relax with you all and its some of the most fun this that have come from being

in the move.

13 some guest see each other for the first time on the Q & A stage at the opening ceremony as they filmed there seen on different days of the

shoot.

14 most guest are more fightened of you on there first con than you are of meeting them :-)

15 something that you may know is the UK fans are looked upon as the most respectful and coolest in the world :-)

well there maybe a few things you did not know before :-)

see you all very soon.

have a safe trip and let the fun begin

jason and the team

• Like 2