Harry Potter fan club!!

PippinsLady

Hi, seeing as in the lord of the rings forum everyone is making little societies for the cast why dont we make our own!!?, :P

If anyone wants to join feel free, perhaps someone could be a joint manager with me!!!

Can anyone think of a better name for our 'society'?, if you wanna join write back and tell me what job you want!! :P

Hey PippinsLady! Good idea to start this as there are three going in our trusty LOTR forum!!

Can I join?? can I be joint manager with you??

I would like to look after Rupert as I think he is sweet! :firedevil:

xxxxxx

Hey yeah ok, you can be joint manager with me and um alright you can look after Rupert as long as don't steal him away!!

#1 PippinsLady- manager of society

#2 *little miss Brandybuck*- joint manger and keeper of Rupert

Oh oh can I join?

I can look after Sean Biggerstaff, although I may have to beat people away with sticks. :firedevil:  I would say Christian Coulson too, but that's just being greedy. I think Nina might like him anyway ;)

Amanda

Yeh, course you can join I will put you in charge of Sean Biggerstaff you can be member number 3# welcome to our society!!! xx

#1 PippinsLady- manager

# 2 *little miss Brandybuck* - joint manager and keeper of Rupert

#3 Spikesbird- keeper of Sean Biggerstaff

#4 Lovely Hobbit- Keeper of Dan Radcliffe

#5 Spikesbird- teacher of DADA and keeper or Remus Lupin

#6 Spikesdreamdate- HP cast carer

#7 Slytherinsnake- Keeper of Tom Felton

#8 Nina79- Keeper of Christian Coulson

Edited by PippinsLady

If we are gonna have quidditch we could have lessons too? if so can I be the DADA teacher? and can we look after a character from the books? I would really like Remus Lupin! :blink:

Amanda

Yeh thats a great idea!!!, we need teachers for all the lessons you can look after Remus Lupin, you can be the DADA teacher!!, thats great xx :P

I wanna join but I don't think I have anyone in particular I would like to look after so can I be a general 'Harry Potter cast carer' please? :unsure:

Yeh you can be, you can be in charge of the general care of the cast, e.g. spending time with them ect. Have fun!! :D

If we are gonna have quidditch we could have lessons too? if so can I be the DADA teacher? and can we look after a character from the books? I would really like Remus Lupin! :blink:

Amanda

Yeh thats a great idea!!!, we need teachers for all the lessons you can look after Remus Lupin, you can be the DADA teacher!!, thats great xx :D

Woo hoo!

Amanda

I would say Christian Coulson too, but that's just being greedy. I think Nina might like him anyway :lol:

Amanda

Thanks Amanda! :lol: I like to watch after him! ;)

Nina

Hi Nina,

Did you go and see him in Journey's End?

I didn't go *slaps wrist*

Amanda

Hi Nina,

Did you go and see him in Journey's End?

I didn't go *slaps wrist*

Amanda

Hi Amanda,

No, not yet. I'm going to London 30th april, and will stay there to 4th may. I'm gonna see JE twice on 1st may with some netbuddies. :( I'm going to go and meet him after the performance on friday night, when I've arrived there (London), too. :blink:

Nina