Any more Who's

aseefsid

Tom Baker is a favorite of mine shame I missed MK.

But Peter and Sylvester where my childhood heroes on BBC afternoons after school, used to record them on vhs then watched it when I got home.

I'd also like to see if they could get David Tennant or Matt Smith as Karen and Freema has been so I'm sure Matt wouldn't say no.

Tennant has been twice now hasnt he so Im sure hed always do it again. I'm sure that Matt Smith will eventually. Id like to see Chris Eccleston at one of these shows. I think he's the only living Doctor apart from Matt Smith who hasn't appeared so far isn't he?

Tennant has been twice now hasnt he so Im sure hed always do it again. I'm sure that Matt Smith will eventually. Id like to see Chris Eccleston at one of these shows. I think he's the only living Doctor apart from Matt Smith who hasn't appeared so far isn't he?

I thought DT only went to EMS last year?

Really don't think Chris will ever attend one, he was at the National Theatre recently doing a talk and from what he said there, I think he wants to distance himself from this sort of event. He seemed really unhappy signing for autos outside the Theatre too. :/

• Showmasters Admin

many many guests are unhappy signing for autos outside the Theatre but we get them and everyone sees another side to them , we book them as guests and pay a fee for there time and they do work hard at these events but we give them something for doing it so do not ever think it will never happen .

jason

I thought DT only went to EMS last year?

Really don't think Chris will ever attend one, he was at the National Theatre recently doing a talk and from what he said there, I think he wants to distance himself from this sort of event. He seemed really unhappy signing for autos outside the Theatre too. :/

I went to the theatre door for the 1st ever time for chris, i didnt take my multi poster as i didnt think it was worth the risk but i wanted a photo with him, I was so disapointed he wasnt doing photos as he wanted to get away cos his wife? and kid were there with him, so perfectly understandable, i was just unlucky to pick a night they were with him BUT he still stopped and signed for everyone, granted his auto isnt much lol, but even in a rush he still stopped and signed for everyone there, which I thought was very nice of him.

from that and my friends meeting him in similar ways, he seems perfectly happy to sign at the theatre doors as long as ppl dont take the p**** with hundreds of items ect. someone told me he would only do 1 who item and as many others as you wanted but when i was there he did whatever you had. he seemed very decent to the fans.

however from what ive heard and read he is in no way interested in doing a con/siginng, he said to a friend of mine "no its not my bag" i believe that was the term used, when asked about them, so although never say never I cant see it happening for some time if ever, though id be VERY happy for showmasters to prove this wrong, please jason, do the impossible for us!

maybe he could be persuaded by involving his fee/revenue somehow with a charity?

matt has done 2 cons now not including the big american things or promotional store signing things, he said at the one I was at that initially he thought they were things you did at the end of your career ect and wasnt too interested in them now but after being at them he realised how different it was and he enjoyed it, he said he would happily come back.

I think its mightly impressive he has done cons given he is the current doctor and i have no dount showmasters can get him also, I really hope they do soon, love matt.

He was included in the poll that SM did last year, asking if people would pay a little more to meet people, so it seems pretty obvious that if the price is right, he'll do it. You might not particularly enjoy doing something, but if someone hands you a few thousand quid, i'm sure you could put a smile on your face and do it. I'm pretty certain they'll be able to get him within the next year or so

• 3 weeks later...