im new and have questions, please help!

leahcrystal6

hi.im new here and have only just hered about the twilight event. i really want to go but i cant believe they want £88!! i no thats for the weekend but i can only go on the sunday, do they not have single day tickets? also what do you get for £88, autograps?

not sure if anyone can help but will be greatful for any help.thanks

Edited by leahcrystal6

Sorry but the event is designed to run over the weekend, i.e. different activities take place on different days, so no day ticket is available.

The Standard ticket includes, amongst other things, one free autograph from each guest (up to a maximum of 6 guests). Photo shoots will be available to purchase at the event.

Full ticket details can be found here

Theres not a lot of organisers who will do day tickets now a days for these types of conventions. Obviously for LFACC and Collectormania they will but not show based conventions. If I'm honest £88 isn't too bad if you think about it, if you got a day ticket at a standard event life LFACC I think its about £15 plus your autos at anywhere between £10-£35 per auto so if you happened to have 6 guests and every single one was £15 you have paid £90 already and then you have your entry on top. The £88 includes 2 and a half days of convention, 3 parties, one autograph from each guest, talks, one 8x10 for each guest you can get signed and sometimes a few little goodies in your reg envelope.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

The talks at a Massive Event convention rarely (I don't think they ever have) clash with the autograph sessions. Auto and photo sessions run in the morning and talks in the afternoon. However, depending on how busy the event is it may be a struggle to get everything done in one day especially if you wanted photos with everyone as well but not impossible.

The talks at a Massive Event convention rarely (I don't think they ever have) clash with the autograph sessions. Auto and photo sessions run in the morning and talks in the afternoon. However, depending on how busy the event is it may be a struggle to get everything done in one day especially if you wanted photos with everyone as well but not impossible.

I think at Chevron 7.2 Joe Flanigan and Peter Williams did sign at some point in the afternoon, but that's the only event I can recall.