Artists Alley- Drawing Compeition

Though I'd rather lay back from the site for a while because I'm annoyed at all the negative comments from people who had a few issues with their patience and what not but I do need to ask- Anyone know who won the Drawing comp?

I haven't heard anything yet, I couldn't make it Sunday so they're posting my pictures back to me, but haven't had an e-mail about that yet, but I wouldn't expect one yet, hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday when there's been time to sort everything out :)

Did you put art up then?

Will

Well the person I spoke to didn't know who won, but the person I spoke to said my Hellboy card (not to sound selfish!) was in the top three but the winner was a late entry. On the website and on the day it said the top three all win the prizes but I guess they changed there minds, ah well. The guy I spoke to was very nice but said he didn't know who the final winner was, sorry :(

Will

Well the person I spoke to didn't know who won, but the person I spoke to said my Hellboy card (not to sound selfish!) was in the top three but the winner was a late entry. On the website and on the day it said the top three all win the prizes but I guess they changed there minds, ah well. The guy I spoke to was very nice but said he didn't know who the final winner was, sorry :(

Will

Who were the top 3?

Edited by SiriuslyBlack