some advice please

Schmoity

im not sure what to do... im going to book my ticket in the next days... i just went through the main sites terms and conditions and i know for the registration we need Photo ID... im asking now when someone doesnt have any kind of photo ID can i buy 2 tickets in my name and register for her??? getting a con ticket and paying for all (hotel, train tickets etc) is a lot of money and applying for a PP costs money too. a colleague of me would love to come. She aint got Photo ID what is your advice on how can i get her to come???

not sure she got a student card as shes my age (+35's) but i can ask her, yes she have bills etc they have her name and address on

i dont have an idea how all that ID stuff works here in the UK im from Germany and we get automaticly ID when we reach the 16th year i dont know what she got all i know is she been jealous off me attending them cons and would give it a go i told her she need photo ID and all i know is she aint got it so pls give me a list with what she can proof her identity otherwise id love to bring her with me and vow for it whatever it takes it would be sad to turn her down now where ive got her willing to try if that makes any sense at all lol.... im just sooo excited sry for sounding weird or so thx guys

Edited by Kathrin Twilightmad