Scarlett Johansson

Lizzy87

I would love to meet Scarlett - she was phenomenal in the Avengers and my favourite character! She also seems like a lovey person and I really appreciate her enthusiasm for the role of Black Widow.

we can dream and keep own fingers crossed .

I would easily become lesbian for that woman, so yes please lol

Who wouldn't!!!!

LMFAO that's true also :). Bring on the sexy scarlett J

Edited by SiriuslyBlack

I love Scarlett's personality too! When watching some Avengers interviews her reply of "go home and threaten loved ones" in answer to what she'll do now the movie haswrapped and she's learnt all these combat skills was just brilliant!

I love Scarlett's personality too! When watching some Avengers interviews her reply of "go home and threaten loved ones" in answer to what she'll do now the movie haswrapped and she's learnt all these combat skills was just brilliant!

LMFAO I saw that I was in stitches, woo I'd ask "hey can you teach me that? Y'see I have a little brother" lol jk jk x

Edited by SiriuslyBlack

LMFAO I saw that I was in stitches, woo I'd ask "hey can you teach me that? Y'see I have a little brother" lol jk jk x

I'd consider it an honour for Scarlett to kick my a**! Infact, I'd insist on it :P

Haha tell me about it, like when Loki stabs that shield dude, it's like "go on do it to me, I'm gonna die but I'll die happy" xD

I'd consider it an honour for Scarlett to kick my a**! Infact, I'd insist on it :P

Haha tell me about it, like when Loki stabs that shield dude, it's like "go on do it to me, I'm gonna die but I'll die happy" xD

I'm slightly worried that I agree - though I'd be worried at what I done for Scarlett to want to kick me!

I also love the interview in which Scarlett advises to "freeze your sperm" as the harnessess are very tight and unforgiving but it was rather misheard!

Edited by Lizzy87

Scarlett is awesome and well..very attractive. She is my favourite actress at the moment. I first saw her in The Island alongside Ewan Mcgregor . Clones...well clones of Scarlett..nuff said. Then saw her in Iron Man 2 and my mind was blown by her performance and i love the scene where she fights off all the bad guys in the corridor whilst the male character she is with is just fighting one guy. Then it was announced she would be in Avengers and i was very pleased and waiting for the movie was torture. Then saw the movie and it was absolutly amazing and Scarlett was even more amazing as Black Widow in all her scenes and i love the extra bits of the characters background that started to be hinted at. Hopefully the fans show they do want a Black Widow movie and one shall be made as she has said she is up for it.

Please Scarlett....Please please attend London Film and Comic Con.