lets bring you our post

crash2k1

Well talking about posts im only here to chat to fellow trek people and friends (I HOPE) but I seem to hav been posting for ages and have only got two blue squares next to my name I can't imagine how long you've been posting on here for emotionalvampire.

Well I did only find these great forums just before LF&CC

At least I can say my first post was on february 29th how many people can say that, :wub::D

• 3 weeks later...
Well talking about posts im only here to chat to fellow trek people and friends (I HOPE) but I seem to hav been posting for ages and have only got two blue squares next to my name I can't imagine how long you've been posting on here for emotionalvampire.

Well I did only find these great forums just before LF&CC

At least I can say my first post was on february 29th how many people can say that, :D:wub:

hello I have seen you on many topics so thought I'd say hey!

the liccle blue squares represent the number of posts and not how long you have been posting for!

the name e.g. gaffer changes every 50posts or so untill you reach the big numbers when they don't change so often... I'll let you know when I get there :D

hope this helps!

fellow trekker - maybe we can meet up at c5? like to know who though art!

surfy sah xx

I never really thought about how many posts I had done till my friend crash2k1 mentioned it but yes looking at my controls yes not many other people will beable to say they posted on 29th of feb for a few years to come.... :D I think I need some serious help if all I come to these forums for is to chech how many posts I've done :lol:

But joking aside the ST line up is looking great I nearly fell out of my chair when SM announced John Billigsley. Out of curiosity who are you guys looking forward to seeing the most :D