Collectormania refunds

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

All refunds for Chris Zylka and double photo shoots with Chris / Thomas Dekker / Lena Headey have now been processed. If your refund has not shown up after the bank holiday please e-mail your order details to info@collectormania.com

Ok this is very bizarre as I had my refund for the double shoot Thomas and Lena but nothing yet for Chriz Z (and what about Leven??).

Shouldn't the refund arrive at the same time?

Not unless they were processed at the same time. I'm not sure if even that would result in them showing up at the same time.

• Showmasters Admin

as you all are aware we have an event on this weekend and with over 5000 orders that are processed by a very nice lady who is also helping people with the odd tickets that have not shown up or are lost for this weekend there is the odd time delay on getting all your refunds right away , please bear with us is there is the odd one or two of you that are still whiting we will get this resolves asap for you , thank you for your understanding

yours

jason

Is there a time limit for refunds on Dekker? I'm unsure if I can attend LFCC but want to hold onto the tickets incase I do go. Don't want to miss any deadline, but don't want to miss out on photos if I do attend. Thanks.

I'll try to find out when CMK is over if that's okay.

Is there a time limit for refunds on Dekker? I'm unsure if I can attend LFCC but want to hold onto the tickets incase I do go. Don't want to miss any deadline, but don't want to miss out on photos if I do attend. Thanks.

I'll try to find out when CMK is over if that's okay.

That's great as long as I can mail them back if I need to :) Thanks! PS. Is that Petra?

Edited by sarahlilly