Help!

Team_Centon

Have rang SM and they've said they will let me purchase a Gold Package on the day I arrive. But there are also Residents Passes left.

Which should I buy???

I have a photo session tickets with Jason and Lena already: so what I want is Photos + Autographs with all the Game Of Thrones Cast (slightly obsessed with that show)and to go the GOT talks sat + Sun. And to go to the Party on Saturday night!

Thanks in advance for any help :)

I think it depends on what you want more? You'd save £20 with the gold pass on talks right and £25 on the party with the residents pass, so there's not much of a difference there. But if you get the gold pass you get like front row seats for all the talks and you get to join all autograph queues without having to get a vt. It's up to you really. I'm mostly going for the GoT cast (if I can afford to meet more than just Lena) and I went for the residents pass for the luxury of having the hotel right there so there was less hassle. But if you don't mind staying in the city and either want to cut down queuing time or want to go to more talks, then the gold pass seems like a good idea? idk, sorry, i'm not really helpful with stuff like this, i can hardly make decisions for myself~~

Originally I was torn between the gold pass and the residents pass. I have 13 photoshoots, 8 Talks and 15+ autographs that I want to get. So I decided that the gold pass was the way to go for me, as the talks alone would cost around £100 and the only way to fit everything in would be to go gold!

Since making that decision I was also tempted into the residents pass, because me and a friend could go the parties and the get the extra talks etc. (but that was pure greediness)

If I was in your position and I was going to the event for the GoT guests, I would probably go for the residents pass rather than the gold. It's just my personal opinion, but the residents pass would allow you to get into the event arly and get the first VTs for the guests, so you'd be able to meet everyone without a problem. You'd have to buy the photoshoots anyway, and apart from Lena and possible Jason I wouldn't imagine the photoshoot queues to bet that crazy.

If it's only the 2 talks you want to go to, the gold would allow you to sit at the front and save you £20, but is £20 that much of a saving when included in the 1 day residents pass you get 2 party tickets (£50), which Lena and Jason could be at, a night staying in the hotel, which you'd have to book somewhere else anyway, and the possibility of bumping into the guests at breakfast ect. Plus if you have some free time during the day you could just pop back to your room and relax for a while.

It's totally up to you and what you think is the right thing to do, but if it were me, I would probably go for the residents pass.

Hope that helps :)