Better guests

urinalfresh

Like special child said, it's all down to your own opinion and interests. For example, this upcoming Collectormania is amazing for me with all of the Game of Thrones guests, yet previous conventions that you refer to as being better were off no interest to me due to a lack of Lost and GOT stars.

• Like 1

Its only naturally the company would grow in size and have a better quality of product...its had enough years and room for growth. However I dont attend as many events as I used to cos it seems that its mostly TV guests these days. I guess watching TV rather going to the movies is getting more and more popular given the shows out there.

• 3 weeks later...

That's a difficult one, because different people will always have different views based on their own personal interests and favourites of what better is ! I suppose now Showmasters have more events you may get guests spread more widely but on the other hand that does give them multiple dates to offer to guests to attend, so more chance from that perspective of getting them. If you look across all the shows then I would say as a whole this years guests are looking pretty good with some rare, but big name signers.

One thing you do find if you have been collecting as long as I have you will at some point start to see repeat guests which may well dampen your enthusiasm, on the other hand if you first meeting with the guest was good and there were a real favourite then you may want to meet them again.