"I Would Do Elijah" Society

Frodos_Girl

Sorry guys i know i havent been around for ages but i'm back and here to stay.... I've just finished my HND and hopefully will be doing 1 more year from september (as long as i pass everything) to get my degree. so i was really busy and then lost my internet connection but i'm home in MK now so it's all sorted...

So what have i missed???

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh *slaps self on head*

Kilty and nell, i saw your ides for the site on Chatzy Patzy. All of them looked good. The Tag bit was a good ides and 'Doable Pic of the Week' is pure geneus.

Can wait till the site is up and running.

Sorry guys i know i havent been around for ages but i'm back and here to stay.... I've just finished my HND and hopefully will be doing 1 more year from september (as long as i pass everything) to get my degree. so i was really busy and then lost my internet connection but i'm home in MK now so it's all sorted...

So what have i missed???

Hey Earendil! Wondered where you'd got to.

Congrats on finishing your HND! Bet you pass wit flying colours :D

Yeah you haven't missed all that much, just the normal really

Here's a WB piccie for you:

ea2.jpg

ea1.jpg

elijahhollywoodcominterview.jpg

AWWWWWW!!! ;) OK then, 3 piccies. But you can never have enough Lij don't read, mods please delete obviously! ;)

Oh *slaps self on head*

Kilty and nell, i saw your ides for the site on Chatzy Patzy. All of them looked good. The Tag bit was a good ides and 'Doable Pic of the Week' is pure geneus.

Can wait till the site is up and running.

We were wondering where you got to last nite, but hey it's OK! I think we're meeting on there again tonight, at 8.30 / 9 ish. Can you make it then?

I did a test index page on the site - just stuck a pic up there, so there's something there when you type in http://www.iwde.150m.com, but obviously that'll be changed :D;)

Nice Pic!

So what else are you thinking of putting up? And how can i help, i've never made a web page before so i don't know if i can do much.

OOOOOOOO this is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry ;)

:blink: Don't apologise! :lol:

It's OK I'm still learning, cos it's fairly new for me too. We could do with your creative insight into thinking of stuff for the site, like features etc, and how to lay it out! :lol:

Hey guy's,

was just wondering can i help with the web site? i'm good at the web stuff (doing a course in it helps). Anyone live in or near MK? cause we could get together and do stuff, if you need any help let me know. Kilteus where are you from? (sure u told me but forgotten)

If anyone wants to email me my address is pingu_94@hotmail.com

{Kilteus} - sorry yeah was just sooo busy, but i missed evryone. Tell me all about this web site, it sounds like good fun i'd love to help. I've missed all those Elijah pics, anyone got any recent ones?? apart from one above which are beautiful thanks Cathyvicki. Had my first driving lesson today! :DB) it was well scary i think i need to speed up a bit i was going really slow i didn't want to hit anything. Lol

I'll try to find some good pics to post

...........goes off in search of new Lij pics>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey cool, it'd be great if you'd help with the site. The more the Merry-er! ;)

My addy is zana3001@yahoo.co.uk

I live in Portsmouth - on the South coast. It's about one an a half hours from MK unfortnately ;):D I really need to learn to drive so I can actually go to cons n stuff without relying on the rentals!! How lucky are you to live there!!

If you get this message in time, do ya wanna meet us on Chatzy tonight (about 8) or tomorrow night (time not decided yet) to discuss the site?

Cathy Vicki, loving the pics!! Haven't seen those ones before ;):wub:

Earendil if you look back at the last few pages you'll see the recent Lij pics. Nearly every page on this thread has Lij don't read, mods please delete on it, hehehe! B) I think ;) on page 34 is some absolutely gorgeous Frodo pics from when he was doing costume tests. ;)

Hey guy's,

was just wondering can i help with the web site? i'm good at the web stuff (doing a course in it helps). Anyone live in or near MK? cause we could get together and do stuff, if you need any help let me know. Kilteus where are you from? (sure u told me but forgotten)

If anyone wants to email me my address is pingu_94@hotmail.com

{Kilteus} - sorry yeah was just sooo busy, but i missed evryone. Tell me all about this web site, it sounds like good fun i'd love to help. I've missed all those Elijah pics, anyone got any recent ones?? apart from one above which are beautiful thanks Cathyvicki. Had my first driving lesson today! :lol::huh: it was well scary i think i need to speed up a bit i was going really slow i didn't want to hit anything. Lol

I'll try to find some good pics to post

...........goes off in search of new Lij pics>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Awww hun Id love to help you with your website!!! Unfortunately I live oop north (near Manchster) but I know my way around MK so Id love to meet up with my fellow lij obsessives!!!

Anything I can do to help babe!!!

My email is cvdoyle@aol.com

Nice one hun, it's always good to hear more people are interested :lol:

:lol: I just checked the list and you're not actually a member yet!! Wanna join? :lol:

I feel like some Lij don't read, mods please delete.

This is quite big. but so sweeeeeeet! :blush::unsure:

ElijahFriendsArticle2.jpg

How do i get onto this chatzy thing?? :huh::unsure: I'd love to gone in.....

Do you all go on Always and Forever? (Great Lij site)

Hang on a sec and I'll bump the Chatzy thread to the top of the page, then all you do is hit the link.

No, I don't go on Always and Forever, don't actually know why I'm here - Sean & Leggy Freak!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How do i get onto this chatzy thing??  :huh:  :unsure:  I'd love to gone in.....

Do you all go on Always and Forever? (Great Lij site)

Hang on a sec and I'll bump the Chatzy thread to the top of the page, then all you do is hit the link.

No, I don't go on Always and Forever, don't actually know why I'm here - Sean & Leggy Freak!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks (I like a bit of sean too and dom)

I go on A and F sometimes, but more often the Lij Fan Network (www.ewfn.org). Although the best of all is Bagend Inn. The source if hobbity (and even elven!) goodness!  :huh:  :unsure:

Gotta agree Bagend Inn is very good. Never been on Lij Fan Network, at least i don't think i have. I'll try and be at the next chat. Gotta go to tesco's now, boring but these things have to be done. speak to ya soon....

I go on A and F sometimes, but more often the Lij Fan Network (www.ewfn.org). Although the best of all is Bagend Inn. The source if hobbity (and even elven!) goodness!  :lol:  :lol:

Gotta agree Bagend Inn is very good. Never been on Lij Fan Network, at least i don't think i have. I'll try and be at the next chat. Gotta go to tesco's now, boring but these things have to be done. speak to ya soon....

Well by how she phrased it, I wood say she's shopping there! Shopping is good, but food shopping can be *yawn*

Yeah come to the next chat, or just go on there randomly at some point - we don't always arrange times to go on, it's just luck to catch someone on there :lol:

I know that one! whats worse is I work in a supermarket on checkouts so I can smell all the cakes and chocolate when I put them through, AND I CANT EAT THEM :D WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!