Collectors Magazines

Narago

I have all of them so far apart from leggyloo...i back ordered it but it hasnt come yet :lol: and i need another easterling cos his sheild snapped off as i was taking him out :o im debating whether to back-order it or just sneakily swap it for my little sister's one :D:lol:

Is that right? Cause i had to pay for 3 magazines up front at my newsagents and apparently i dont get that money back until i have bought all the magazines in the series :blink:

if you've paid in advance you shouldn't worry, your newsagent will order then for you. Some newsagents stop around issue 10 because people tend to realise how much money they are costing as stop buying them but if the newsagent knows you definately want then they will keep ordering them.

Yeah i hope so, but when i got there to pick this weeks up they hadnt even put it a side and had to take one of the shelf :blink:

kinda worrying! make sure they give you a reciept when you pay in advance, with which issue you have paid for on it, just incase they accidently sell it, then they'll have to order you one without arguments.

Hehehe yeah I should think about stuff like that - I'm doing Business Studies for gods sake. (sorry for bhlaspheming)

I wouldnt have thought about it either, i only know that coz i own a newsagent!

COOL!!!!! I hope you sell penny sweets otherwise your shop is not worthy!!! Sorry, but theres a cool newsagent down the road and they sell the best penny sweets!!!!