Photo group

talena

i love this idea,do you mean a group photo with the cast???

cause when i read it,i auotmatically i thought a group photo with everyone..yep,cast,crew,attendees..

the ultimate memorabillia in the main hall!

it would be chaos but cast crew together,gold infront of them,then silver maybe seated then standard all on the floor?just a thought???

:D

i love this idea,do you mean a group photo with the cast???

cause when i read it,i auotmatically i thought a group photo with everyone..yep,cast,crew,attendees..

the ultimate memorabillia in the main hall!

it would be chaos but cast crew together,gold infront of them,then silver maybe seated then standard all on the floor?just a thought???

:blink:

i think this could be an amazing picture actually lol.... big, but awesome

To be honest, if there's 7 guests for both days and the con is almost or completely sold out I don't think there'll be time for a group shot before the talks start. It was fine at ET7 because it was quieter but this one is gonna be mobbed I can tell...

I'm not saying I wouldn't love that to happen, just being realistic :D

yeh,im still daydreaming about a group shot with everyone,i understand what people are saying about schedule but i didnt mean a group photo with one attendee where we each line up and have a pic with the all guests individually. i literally meant maybe at the end of the group talk,before letting the cast walk out,call crew on stage with guests,then gold,silver then standard..like a year photo at school???

jus a thort :borg:

They can do it the friday at the party like for prom twilight? Or during the coktail?

That would mean anyone stuck in traffic (like we were for et7) would miss out; I can see the idea; but would be better after a talk on the saturday maybe??