Gold and standard staying together

Helen26

I am coming with someone who has a standard ticket, I have gold. How does it work so we can stay together? When I get autographs is she allowed to stay with me or will she have to wait somewhere? I'm not sure if I'm explaining this very well but any help would be greatly appreciated :unsure:

For bigger cons Showmasters puts all tickets into groups for getting autographs, photos, seating etc which is based on ticket type and number so you and your friend won't be together. You can either leave it like that (and neither of you should be just waiting around: you'll be going around getting autos from different guests at different times) or sometimes Showmasters will let you drop down groups so you could be in the same group as your friend. I don't know how this works for talk seating though. I wouldn't worry about either of you two feeling lonely. I've. Eek to a couple of cons on my own or just knowing someone with a gold ticket and I've always made really good friends in the queues :unsure: Hope that helps!

I am coming with someone who has a standard ticket, I have gold. How does it work so we can stay together? When I get autographs is she allowed to stay with me or will she have to wait somewhere? I'm not sure if I'm explaining this very well but any help would be greatly appreciated :unsure:

You can ask TooTall to put you in the same groups - that means you'd be in her group, not the other way round. So you can "downgrade", but she can't "upgrade".

For autographs and photos you could also wait until both groups have been called, and then go together. You can not miss your time slot.

For talks if you want to sit together and are in different groups you'll have to wait until the last group has been called. If Gold and Standard want to sit together just wait until the standard ticket holder has been called and look for spots in the standard ticket section.