Will Glasgow website be getting the new look?

Galaxy-Song

I really like the look of the newer look of some of the convention sites like London and Milton Keynes. I think it was a while ago they got a face lift but I was looking and saw that Glasgow's is still the same old way. Will it be getting the more updated look?

• 2 months later...
is something actually wrong with the link for CMG page at all? cos i keep getting redirected to some other page :D

There is a new website address which is where you are being redirected to but it doesn't appear to have been updated yet and is currently a copy of the Collectormania site.

is something actually wrong with the link for CMG page at all? cos i keep getting redirected to some other page :D

There is a new website address which is where you are being redirected to but it doesn't appear to have been updated yet and is currently a copy of the Collectormania site.

It has been reported to the office so it should be fixed soon (fingers crossed)

This is kind of worrying "being looked at" it should take all of 5 minutes to make a fix even if it's just linking to a page saying sorry we are having problems at the moment.

Last time I saw a convention website go like this people only found out it had collapsed when they arrived.

This is kind of worrying "being looked at" it should take all of 5 minutes to make a fix even if it's just linking to a page saying sorry we are having problems at the moment.

Last time I saw a convention website go like this people only found out it had collapsed when they arrived.

Its just a problem with the website, there is no need to worry. It will be back up soon

• Showmasters Admin

We moved all the sites over to a new server last week and it's messed up the Glasgow site, reverting it back to an earlier version for some strange reason. We're just fixing a problem with the new log-in codes and then I will be rebuilding the site. Hopefully it will be back up and running by the end of the week.

• 2 weeks later...

Still nothing this really is a bad show, still not convinced the thing hasn't been cancelled. If it hasn't they're losing money by not updating this if it has they are gaining wiggle room before they have to announce it.

There was an email sent out registered forum members on friday that said the following:

COLLECTORMANIA GLASGOW

We are having a few server problems with our Collectormania Glasgow website but we're working on it now and hope to have it back up and running as soon as possible. In the meantime you can keep up to date on the Glasgow section of the forum here COLLECTORMANIA GLASGOW FORUM

See you soon!

The Showmasters team.

Dont worry it will be back on soon enough, and the forum tends to be the first place for any new news so just keep checking here and you will not miss anything :D

Edited by mojoe

• Showmasters Admin

We couldn't get onto the server so couldn't put a place holder or page redirection. We had no access at all!

Our tech person has been working on it and we've now sorted something out. I've managed to upload the old site for the moment and we'll be redesigning it properly after Collectormania. In the meantime the original site can still be viewed at http://www.collectormaniaglasgow.co.uk/glasgow/index.html