Billys Talk

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What question are you all talking about? :wub:

I presume were talking about the extremley rude question, that in my mind gave a bad name to fans everywhere!?! It was totally out of place and uncalled for......the person that asked it, or asked it for their friend, should be ashamed!

:D

Someone basically asked Billy if he fancied a shag. I am a teen myself and I even cringed at that so I dunno what the maturer people felt about it and even in front of the likes of Bob Anderson and the rest! I sat there feeling humiliated and i didnt even ask the question or know the people! I thought it was extremely out of place seeing that the person that asked the question was infact working there and representing crew!! :rolleyes:

That was disgusting, achieved nothing and humiliated Billy sitting there like a fool who didnt know what to say. I'm glad he said "My girlfriend wouldnt like that!" and had a straight face as he said it..I thought 'Too right!'

To whoever asked that, how stupid were you and what were you thinking? I'm sure you must be very proud of yourself for achieving the fact that Billy will most likely never want to do a London Comic Con again..

I went to Billy's talk on the Saturday and I thought it went very well - I realise it was a completely different experience to the other talk, but there was a good atmosphere and I thought everyone had a good time :wub:

It certainly seemed that you all had a good time on the Saturday, to judge from all the cheering! :rolleyes: We had great fun in Talk 1 with Andy encouraging us all to scream louder than you lot whenever it got too rowdy from over the way! :rolleyes:

I went to Billy's talk on the Saturday and I thought it went very well - I realise it was a completely different experience to the other talk, but there was a good atmosphere and I thought everyone had a good time  :D

It certainly seemed that you all had a good time on the Saturday, to judge from all the cheering! :P We had great fun in Talk 1 with Andy encouraging us all to scream louder than you lot whenever it got too rowdy from over the way! :lol:

:D Yes he did the exact same with us! We took one look at him when you guys had shouted and just knew by his face that we should shout to the disgust of JRD!

I went to Billy's talk on the Saturday and I thought it went very well - I realise it was a completely different experience to the other talk, but there was a good atmosphere and I thought everyone had a good time  :D

It certainly seemed that you all had a good time on the Saturday, to judge from all the cheering! :P We had great fun in Talk 1 with Andy encouraging us all to scream louder than you lot whenever it got too rowdy from over the way! :lol:

I have to confess here that someone came into the talk and whispered to Billy and Sala that Andy was getting everyone in his talk to cheer when we cheered - so we cheered a few times extra loudly :D but yes, we were having a good time as well :D

Oops - identical posts :D

Edited by Eogwyn

hey there!

i was in billys talk on sunday, and i totally agree with ukelijahlover, i really dont know what happened in that talk. i cant quite put a word to it, seemed really really awkward. And The 'do u want a shag?' quesiton really was the most unappropriate question ever, and made it worse. I mean what did the girl expect billy to say? so why did she ask it? I think JRD came in the talk because he was told to liven it up.

I definelty think billy wasnt himself most of the weekend, after all he apparently came straight from the airport on saturday and already had 800 people waiting for him. I met him at the baftas too and he seemed much happier! I also had a dictaphone in that talk, which you are aloud! and apparently billy looked at me, like 'what you doing?' (coz i was front row) Obviously i wouldnt have taken it in, if it was gonna make him uneasy! *is scared now*

I just hope hes ok, bless him. I admire him very much for putting his heart and soul into signing and still being his funny self even if he was tired/ill or had other things on his mind.

Someone asked Billy for a shag? It wasn't me was it?? Geeze I don't really remember what happened at the weekend, but it seems that I was doing quite a few things wrong, so maybe it was me.

Well I hope it wasn't me because that is one of the worst things you can do is go up to a microphone in front of hundreds of people and say something like that. Did I joke about doing that while queuing to see Billy or Andy? Yeah I did, I'll admit, but I would never do that in front of 1 person let alone 100's.

Sorry Talk 2 on Sunday was bad, talk 1 on Sunday was a riot with Andy and his gollum auction!! Bruce Hopkins is a babe :yoda: .

Cheers!

Someone asked Billy for a shag?  It wasn't me was it??  Geeze I don't really remember what happened at the weekend, but it seems that I was doing quite a few things wrong, so maybe it was me.

No, no, sweets - I'm sure it wasn't!! ;)

Well I hope it wasn't me because that is one of the worst things you can do is go up to a microphone in front of hundreds of people and say something like that.  Did I joke about doing that while queuing to see Billy or Andy?  Yeah I did, I'll admit, but I would never do that in front of 1 person let alone 100's.

Agreed! I mean, you told Bruce, Tom and Andy that they were studs at the Sunday talk (which was only you stating the truth! :wub: ), but at least it wasn't over the mic! :lol:

Sorry Talk 2 on Sunday was bad, talk 1 on Sunday was a riot with Andy and his gollum auction!!  Bruce Hopkins is a babe :lol: .

Well you should know, Miss Hotlips!! :yoda: *snuggles Rachie*

ROTFLOL! :lol:

You know, that snog with Bruce , calling him, Andy and Thomas "studs" *and* a certain Pod Sib being offered bodily fluids by Andy (after saying her name TWICE!) made that auction for me! :D

And those two lovely older American ladies bidding against each other for the voice mail message! :lol:

I was in talk 1 on sunday and JRD was mean't to be in our talk, why did he end up in talk 2?!?!?! Andy Serkis was brilliant and offering bodily fluids what more can I say! As for that girl asking Billy for a shag, well how pathetic can you get :blink: thats for you my love if your reading this!

Liz

Yep, I was referring to the 'shag' question. It really did make me cringe, and I just hope it doesn't put guests off coming to these kind of events. Actually, I wondered if anyone would mention it on here. I'm surprised Billy even answered the question :)

But on a better note, I was so impressed with everything else during the weekend, it was my first big event, and I was being chaperoned by some experts, which was a big help. Looking forward to C5 and hopefully LFACC 2: The Return - if I can work out the funds, that is.

Yep, I was referring to the 'shag' question. It really did make me cringe, and I just hope it doesn't put guests off coming to these kind of events. Actually, I wondered if anyone would mention it on here. I'm surprised Billy even answered the question :)

he looked soooo uncomfortable. I cringed for him .

Luv kelle

But on a better note, I was so impressed with everything else during the weekend, it was my first big event, and I was being chaperoned by some experts, which was a big help. Looking forward to C5 and hopefully LFACC 2: The Return - if I can work out the funds, that is.

Fab! Don't think I've ever been called an expert before, first time for everything I suppose :lol:

Don't stress about fundage.....it'll fall into place, it always does for me.

:lol:

OK wen that very stupid question was asked, I was so close to getting up and walking out and asking if I pay whatever to get into the Andy talk.

The only reason I didn't was because i was right near the front and Billy was in front of me. I didn't want to seem rude but believe me if I was closer to the back I wud of got up and walked out.

Any Billy fan knows he hates talking about his personal life and that includes asking him for a shag!!!!!!!

I cud honestly kick myself ten times over for not being in the Andy talk again.

OK wen that very stupid question was asked, I was so close to getting up and walking out and asking if I pay whatever to get into the Andy talk.

The only reason I didn't was because i was right near the front and Billy was in front of me. I didn't want to seem rude but believe me if I was closer to the back I wud of got up and walked out.

Any Billy fan knows he hates talking about his personal life and that includes asking him for a shag!!!!!!!

I agree katie and you know I would have been with ya. But as you said Bilyl was in front of us and watching us so we could not ahve got up.

i remember us both getting angry at taht question :lol:

Luv kelle

AND WE DIDNT EVEN ASK IT!!!!

The person who did must really be in hiding right now..

I'm personally just an Elijah and Andy fan and not so much a Billy fan but I felt bloody awful and like a burden!

i went to saturdays talk with billy 2. he was also explain some of the games he and dom made up.

He also told us a funny story bout John R D. John, Orlando, Elija, Sean, Dom and him all went canoein when they were filming the felloship. n John was quite experienced as he had his own boat n had done it before. they had just got into the canoes on the water n john had just sed to them (billy's impression of John) "right lads dont row into the wind" when all or a sudden his and orlandos canoe started sinkin.

it was quite funny how he explained it.

so who was in the talks on sunday?

:angel: Right I remember that and he was doing an impression of Orlando, "oh no babes, oh no babes." Or something like that as he's demonstrating how they went down.

That was a good talk, I'm sorry talk 2 on Sunday wasn't as entertaining, I'm sure everyone was quite tired, including the guests.

Cheers!

oh yeah that was funny

can u rememba the name of that made up game he was goin on bout, the one where they confused elija. was it teg or tag or summit like that

That game is TIG!! They mention it on the DVD and it sounds hilarious!! They were making up rules and everyone was constantly getting it right and they would tell Elijah he was always doing it wrong, they said they forgot to tell Elijah it was a trick and ages later Elijah asks them "Hey, why do we never play tig anymore??" That was so funny! :uhoh: xxxxxxxxxx

which dvd is it on?

Yeah Tig, hahaha what a great wind up eh, poor Elijah, even Orlando knew it was a wind up :angel: . Also Billy was asked about the game Nudge and he sort of explained it. Like "what is your favorite animal? Where would you like to travell to? How many kids do you want? (these were not the exact words, Im just making them up, lol) Then the person asking the questions has to guess what the other person thought and for each one you get right you get to nudge them." Hahaha or something like that. Is that how it went :uhoh: ?

Cheers!

oh yeah, yeah i think thats how it went. bless Elijha wot a muppet! so did u go to any of the talks on sunday then?