Positive Thoughts on the LFACC

Having attended both days of the first LFACC, I can honestly say that it was the best event that I have been to.

I was able to meet all the guests that I wanted, everyone I spoke to was friendly and excited, there was a great selection of traders and merchandise and Craig Charles' unexpected cameo at the Red Dwarf talk was hilarious.

The new system of guest named tickets and numbers appeared to work well and the entry fee and the contained venue took away a couple of major problems that blighted C4, the the shoppers and gawpers.

O.K. there were perhaps one or two minor points, but for an event of this size I for one think Showmasters should be patting themselves on the back as they have taken these events to another level , whilst maintaining the friendly vibe that grew out of Collectormania.

Roll on LFACC 2.

Ok I am being positive, mmm pondering.

Ok it was positivley bloody freezing at 6.30am. It was a good laugh nice atmosphere, well organised, and the auto's were cheaper than i thought they would be for most of the guests.

Still prefer MK, cheaper food and booze. :wub:

Ashleo 78

I feel there was a great selection of traders, from memory, there were comics, autos, film props, film cells, film posters and press packs, action figures etc What more could you have wanted. I know there was more items there I wanted than money I had with me. I don't know for sure, but I think the 750 may have referred to tables rather than actual dealers. Each dealer will take up a number of tables.

Believe me, there was enough variety there to keep a hardened film and comic fan like myself happy.

LFACC was great, much better organised than Collectormania which as you said has a number of issues like shoppers etc.... I didn't mind paying to get in as the autos were cheaper than i thought they would be.

Can't wait for the next one!!

Ok I am being positive, mmm pondering.

Ok it was positivley bloody freezing at 6.30am. It was a good laugh nice atmosphere, well organised, and the auto's were cheaper than i thought they would be for most of the guests.

Still prefer MK, cheaper food and booze. :D

Cheaper booze..What a surprise..hehehehehehehe

LFACC was great, much better organised than Collectormania which as you said has a number of issues like shoppers etc.... I didn't mind paying to get in as the autos were cheaper than i thought they would be.

Can't wait for the next one!!

I was expecting Billy and Andys to be at least £20...Spoke to a couple of stewards and they said its up to the guest what they want to charge, so fair play to you guys...