Guests Massive Events

Dazler555

I think this is prob the worst event regarding guest announcements,I know it takes time etc but there are other events which have been annouced later than this one which have 2-3 guests all ready....I am trying to promote this event to alot of people but no one will buy tickets unless there is at least 1 announcement and after last years cancelations everyone i speek to are not very confident...I have my Gold ticket as i have enjoyed it every year but i think you need to give people a little bit more confidents now specially with the ticket prices going up as well.......

We need some movement on this event I have 8-9 friends which are thinking about it but wont commit unless guests are announced and they only want gold tickets if they sell out they will not come...

Any news or reply would be gratefull

• Moderators

To be honest it is irrelevant when an actual event is. Sadly that rarely impacts on when a guest can sign up to take part.

So looking at the events after doesn't mean that this one is being neglected, but simply means those particular guests have been able to finalise quicker than anyone for this one.

ME are a business and they realise that tickets will sell better with guests to advertise etc, so in the end we're just discussing something that they already know. They're not stupid after all :D

I realise it's frustrating but there's never any good in asking for guests or suggesting the organiser should get some. It's just going over pointless ground sadly.

They will get guests for this event and every other one as soon as possible. So many things are out of their hands.

there are other events which have been annouced later than this one which have 2-3 guests all ready
To be honest that is completely irrelevant. ME aren't going to refuse guests at an event just because another event was announced earlier.

After finding out who is available it is dependant on contracts being finalised/etc as to when guests are announced.

ME will announce guests as soon as they are able to. It is in their best interests to as they know that with any event some, if not most, people like to see who will be attending before comitting to purchasing a ticket.

Edit: Apparently I am going to be second with every reply today :D

Edited by 1of2

I'd rather someone tell us what's going on with the hotel, I've lost count of how many times I've asked only to be ignored every single time, not great ME not great at all :-(
Apologies, ME will provide the booking information once all of the details have been finalised.

There is no real cause for concern. Normally the rooms that are allocated to ME will not be available for the general public to book. So there shouldn't be any risk of those rooms being booked during the period that people are while waiting for the event booking details to be released.