POST ALL YOUR PHOTOS HERE!!

Have just checked Orli's and Viggo's film schedules - looks like both mostly in between films at end of April, unless there's stuff we don't know about - so you never know - BUT in Viggo's site it says he no longer replies to fan mail as he can't answer them all personally and doesn't want anyone else answering for him, so can't see him charging for his autograph - what do you all think?

When you think of all the hunks in the Triliogy we can't go wrong really whoever comes along! - how about Karl Urban - the delicious Aomer - not seen him mentioned yet?

BTW as a 'newie' to the forum any rules an regs I should know about?

Am trying to upload my pics - will keep trying!

Welcome to the forums! well obviously anyone from LOTR is welcome (Yummy Karl!) umm..Theres a rules and regulations bit just above the collectormania 5 section on the main forum bit and just above current movies and TV series. Play nice

Tash :blink:

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Thomas Robins is married with two kids of something like that

he is married, I went to see him first thing on Sunday and he told me, he had told his wife about me and the kiss :unsure:

I did hear he had kids too, I was gonna ask him but I totally forgot :unsure: bless him, lots of little Thomas's running around. I bet he is a great dad lol

Edited by KT171

wahahahah- i dont wanna fight *sob sob*......drinking contest um....nope LOL......arm wrestle....um nope LOL.......um..the fact hes proberly got a g/f and hates lara croft and thought i was a complete wierdo staring at him......yup LOL :unsure:

Tim...well at least i know......is that all the info you got? hehehe :unsure:

wahahahah- i dont wanna fight *sob sob*......drinking contest um....nope LOL......arm wrestle....um nope LOL.......um..the fact hes proberly got a g/f and hates lara croft and thought i was a complete wierdo staring at him......yup LOL :angry:

Tim...well at least i know......is that all the info you got? hehehe :P

I wouldn't fight ya Lol *well mayb....NO* Lol

Didn't say anything about a girlfriend, he works for Argos (Spelling???) but he was very reluctant to admit that Lol

Edited by Earendil

why not? hehehe :huh: i wish someone had a thread on me........oh wait they do- The Virus has one for me ( maybe hes my fanclub) hehe :o

can you imagine if you hadnt logged on in a while and when you do theres threads all about you? LOL............wicked :o

why not? hehehe :D i wish someone had a thread on me........oh wait they do- The Virus has one for me ( maybe hes my fanclub) hehe :lol:

can you imagine if you hadnt logged on in a while and when you do theres threads all about you? LOL............wicked :wub:

No one's done one for me :D

I'll start one for Tim, nice supprise for him next time he logs on Lol

Yes Thomas is married, lol, bummer eh? Just kidding Thomas :angry: . Emm he just had a new baby boy named Ralph (I think that's what it was, don't hatel me for not remembering Thomas) who last week was 5 weeks old, but now is 6 weeks old and he also has a little daughter! I bet he is a fantastic dad, he was so chuffed about his new son. We spoke and he was so excited to do the "little girl" things with his daughter and then the "manly" things like rugby and such with is son. He was worried about his wife being home all alone with their 5 week old son. Very sweet man indeed!

Cheers!

Yes Thomas is married, lol, bummer eh? Just kidding Thomas :lol: . Emm he just had a new baby boy named Ralph (I think that's what it was, don't hatel me for not remembering Thomas) who last week was 5 weeks old, but now is 6 weeks old and he also has a little daughter! I bet he is a fantastic dad, he was so chuffed about his new son. We spoke and he was so excited to do the "little girl" things with his daughter and then the "manly" things like rugby and such with is son. He was worried about his wife being home all alone with their 5 week old son. Very sweet man indeed!

Cheers!

awwwwwwwww that is too sweet, I bet he is a great dad bless him. I i wasn't so smitten by him he could share daddy duties with Andy!!!! ( long story!!! ) I agee with ya Rachiepachie2001, he is an amazinly sweet man bless him :D

why not? hehehe :blink: i wish someone had a thread on me........oh wait they do- The Virus has one for me ( maybe hes my fanclub) hehe :blink:

can you imagine if you hadnt logged on in a while and when you do theres threads all about you? LOL............wicked :blink:

That's happened to me before RB!

Obi-Wan :blink:

Thats all folks!

hey tish tsoh i was there on saturday and i didn';t see you at all!

Ohmygod how amazing is that picture of u and billy?

lol thanks :blink:

I was with Norman Lovett all day..except for the talk 1 LOTR so unless u went to see him u probably wouldnt have seen me much

OK im going to try and post my BIlly photo but i dont know if it will work. I think if you go to 'http://uk.msnusers.com/JenBilly' you should be able to see it if you click on pictures.

Love Jen xx