POST ALL YOUR PHOTOS HERE!!

Hi people. :D If you want to see my photos then go on the link below.

The password is: johnsmybabe

Amy's Photos

ARGH...ANNOYING MUSIC!! :D

I didnt even know there was music?!

Yeah a little box comes up automatically and begins playing music when you click on each photo lol

Man that sucks Ill see if I can change it...

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi people. :( If you want to see my photos then go on the link below.

Amy's Photos

ARGH...ANNOYING MUSIC!! :D

Yeah a little box comes up automatically and begins playing music when you click on each photo lol

I cant get rid of it :D oh well y'all just gonna have to grin and bear it! ;)

:D

Heres some of mine....enjoy :D

BillyBoydMeCopyR.jpg

mmmmmmm.... :uhoh::wub::(

Me&ASCopyR.jpg

awwwww bless him he was so nice, chatted away to me about animation and his book (not a very nice pic of me though)

AndyserkisCopyR.jpg

JRD&MeCopyR.jpg

He was tickling my ear :rolleyes:

Thanks to Surfy Sar for taking my photos, they are great. :D

Edited by Earendil

is it my eyes or is John RD and John Noble in Sunday talk 2 when they they were ment to be in talk 1 **gutted**

As far as I know John Noble was supposed to be in Talk 2 both nights, I'm not sure if he made the Saturday night as he was really ill all weekend. As for JRD, when the auction started in Talk 1 he came over to Talk 2 and joined the stage. Don't know if he did this both nights either - I wondered, because he must have been able to tell that the talk wasn't going down as well - there was a lot less screaming - so I thought maybe he just came round to help - I know everyone on the stage seemed to light up a bit more after he arrived.

Hope that helped - though as I don't seem to actually know anything, probably doesnt :P

Sorry

Lorannah

Hi people. B) If you want to see my photos then go on the link below.

Amy's Photos

ARGH...ANNOYING MUSIC!! :P

I cant get rid of it :P oh well y'all just gonna have to grin and bear it! :uhoh:

:o

anything is worth it to see you amy :lol:

that's ok i was really diasspointed JRD didn't go to talk 1 (he was signing autos in the beg)cause i wanted him or Billy and he was in talk 1 on sat but never mind i'll be happy with what i got :) Cause i love Andy as well

And i'll be goin to all the talks at C5 so they won't be able to escape from me haha!! :angry:

oh mi gosh!!!! after seeing all your pics i am now sooooooooooooooo incredibly jealous!!!! i couldnt go to LFACC coz i went to Blackpool last weekend, and now I soooooooooooo wish I had gone!!!! Im spesh depressed coz it doesnt look like anyone (as in the hobbits, andy, sala etc) is goin to be at C5!!!! *cries lots*

glad everyone has a fab time tho!!!!

that's ok i was really diasspointed JRD didn't go to talk 1 (he was signing autos in the beg)cause i wanted him or Billy and he was in talk 1 on sat but never mind i'll be happy with what i got :) Cause i love Andy as well

And i'll be goin to all the talks at C5 so they won't be able to escape from me haha!! :D

He went to the talk 2 on the Sunday eventually. I had bought talk 1 for Sat and talk 2 for Sun but I swapped my talk 2 ticket for a Sun talk 1 so I could get to the front of this one. On the Saturday my dad was watching rugby so we set off late, then we couldnt even find the place so I ended up at the back - right at the back. So I wanted to swap my Sunday talk 2 ticket for a talk 1 so I could get to the front for this one. Lol, then John ended up going to the talk 2 so that was pretty stupid of me! :D Oh well, as long as I got to a talk with John I suppose it doesnt matter that I was at the back. Im just glad that I didnt get talk 2 for Saturday and talk 1 for Sunday, then I'd get no John at all! :D

Phew, well if you can get your head around that lot then you deserve a gold medal!

(John Rhys-Davies for LFCC2!!!!) :D

Have just checked Orli's and Viggo's film schedules - looks like both mostly in between films at end of April, unless there's stuff we don't know about - so you never know - BUT in Viggo's site it says he no longer replies to fan mail as he can't answer them all personally and doesn't want anyone else answering for him, so can't see him charging for his autograph - what do you all think?

When you think of all the hunks in the Triliogy we can't go wrong really whoever comes along! - how about Karl Urban - the delicious Aomer - not seen him mentioned yet?

BTW as a 'newie' to the forum any rules an regs I should know about?

Am trying to upload my pics - will keep trying!