Gifts for stars?

MorganaBlack

• Moderators

Gifts should be given at the signings, though as quickly as you can if there's lots of people waiting. Not in the talks or the photo shoots.

Food can be a bit risky as they may not want to eat things due to security reasons, but anything else is usually ok! ;)

Just FYI, for others who might be thinking of giving something to John Barrowman, he has said in the past that he prefers that people donate to charity. His official website lists the ones he supports:

http://www.johnbarrowman.com/fanzone/charityindex.shtml

ive had something made for him but i can donate to a charity too :) i always do to various ones monthly if i can :)

ive had something made for him but i can donate to a charity too :) i always do to various ones monthly if i can :)

I've only met him a couple of times, but you might be his favourite sort of person. :)

really?? how so?

i do like helping people when im not skint. I gave £3 to the poppy appeal/rememberance day/vetaren day collections and they chased after me with a poppy. i was like "you didnt have to give me one you know" lol

really?? how so?

i do like helping people when im not skint. I gave £3 to the poppy appeal/rememberance day/vetaren day collections and they chased after me with a poppy. i was like "you didnt have to give me one you know" lol

As I said, I've only met him a couple of times, but he does seem to appreciate generosity.