Surprise apearances?

mimis

it was brill he had everyone fooled....he wound chris barrie up that much with his annoying questions he was close to having security remove him from the talk.

it was just so unexpected...pity he wasn't signing though as he was working for channel 4 at the time though we might be on TV :rolleyes:

I've tried looking everywhere for the answer to this but it doesn't seem to be written anywhere:

How was Craig Charles disguised? I have heard he was in "make up" but thats all. Was he a big trucker with a beard, was he dressed like Kryton, was he an old lady?

Also, what kind of annoying questions was he asking Chris?

Details people details!!!!

He was made up with a large facial scar (was really big from ear to chin) along one side of his face, done by lotr make up artists for the channel 4 show he was filming for aside from that he had a long black trench coat on, sunglasses and a long black wig which had odd lengths.

he keep walking down the centre of the audience asking the rd cast obvious questions and showing pure annoyance and grunted when told craig charles couldn't make it to the show

it went on a few times you could tell chris barrie was getting peed off with it

then he revealed himself, and joined the cast panel in front of the audience, you should have seen the look on their faces they were as clueless as we were

Edited by LadyoftheLight

Can I just add: I was one of literally THREE people who got Craig to sign an autograph, what a guy!!

Oh! And I was one of the other 2! I'm SOOOOO Happy!

The whole talk was great! I loved it so much! This was truly a once in a lifetime experience!